• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexual orientation?

Sexual orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Other/Unsure/Questioning

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    Not sure, tbh.

I'm confident that I'd date and have sex with a guy. I'd date a girl but I don't know for sure if I'd enjoy having sex with one? :s I'd just call myself bisexual but I don't want to label myself that and find out later that it's not for me and feel like an ass for it.

For simplicity's sake, I just never talk about my sexuality until these threads, and irl I only talk about attractive guys if I do at all. Talking about how some customer at work is OMGHAWT is not my thing. Talking about how people are hot is generally not my thing.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess I'm the first asexual to respond.

I'm aromantic asexual. I've tried relationships with both the same and opposite sex, and the attraction just wasn't there. Relationships aren't for me, and I'm not attracted to anyone. I just can't see myself with anyone at all, so... there we go.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    100% Homosexual for me. I used to identify myself as Bisexual but that was just me being in denial, sorta. I have no attraction towards girls.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Well I would say most certainly homosexual, and quite exclusively. I never found myself gravitate towards women in any way that's not friendly, and I know quite a few amazing women who I would date in a heartbeat if my sexuality allowed it.

I've thought about what it'd be like to potentially engage with a women, and then in a matter of five minutes its goes from "Hm... what if?" to "Maybe, I dunno." to "Oh goodness if I think about this any longer I'm going to be sick."

So yeah.

Men are just far more interesting to me emotionally, mentally, and sexually. It was never anything weird to me, and I of course accept anyone that's straight, bi, gay, anything in between, or none at all.

I'm really glad I'm queer, though- it's put me through a lot of stuff that's made me a smarter and stronger person that I maybe would've never happened if I was straight.

I'm such the perfect example of being genetically gay, too. I have an older brother, I'm right handed, and my dad's side of the family has gay people in every generation that I've looked at.

IT MUST BE A SIGN. OIDSJKLFLJSFDKGJLD.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I am Heterosexual 100%.

I have never really considered the idea of being bisexual or gay really. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I just know and knew I was attracted to females, end off.​

Ok see, this is me exactly, except for me being gay. Like, there was no question, I like boys. Always. I never had a curiosity, it was just obvious to me, even as a young child I was like, "Mommy I'd rather like boys."
    Her: "Ok baby eat your cereal."
    Like, it was just a matter of fact.

So me is gay, matter of fact, 100%.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm straight, but recently I've been wondering if I'm a little more on the asexual side.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    p sure I'm completely heterosexual. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I liked girls but girls have moods easily lmao and it wouldn't feel right imo.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Heterosexual. Never thought anything else at all, really.

Used to joke that I was "nothing" because I lack a girlfriend, but never meant it seriously XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm unsure of whether I'm bisexual or pansexual. I shoud've checked out that one, but I ended up checking "unsure." Oh well. :\

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Exclusively homosexual. (b'')b

Although I didn't come out until I was in college, there was a part of me that just always knew. Girls are great and all, but I've always just swooned over masculinity. Nothin' more attractive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm straight, but right now I'm questioning who I am. I've only been with one guy and that's it. I just don't feel romantically or sexually attracted to anyone. I'd call myself asexual, but it's too confusing to say, really. So right now I'll just call myself straight.

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    Homosexual. I don't really remember a period when I really liked guys, sexually of course. I've actually had more boyfriends than girlfriends, but that was because I was being stupid and hiding my true feelings.

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
    Years
    I'm definitely 100% homosexual. I lied when I was a kid saying I had a crush on the neighbor boy, but I had a crush on the neighbor girl. xD I never really liked guys sexually, their manly voices are definitely a huge turn off. Plus I love the soft curves of a woman. I had one boyfriend because at the time it was cool to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. (Which was in middle school... :V)

Years
    I am Heterosexual 100%.

I have never really considered the idea of being bisexual or gay really. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I just know and knew I was attracted to females, end off.​

I'm 100% heterosexual. Being with a girl honestly makes me cringe, though I fully accept those who are different from me. XD; It's just not something I'd ever consider.

I'm heterosexual 100% and just.. not attracted to the same sex at all in that way and never have been~

100% heterosexual. I don't like girls like that and I never will.

100% Homosexual for me. I used to identify myself as Bisexual but that was just me being in denial, sorta. I have no attraction towards girls.

As well as the other people who have used the term "100%" when stating their sexual orientation. In that other sexual orientation thread, Shining Raichu made the same claim and I would like to refer you all to my response here where I explain why it is incorrect to make such a claim.

Ah, another sexual orientation thread XD

I'm a gay man, aye. I love the men and their man parts, and have done since I was twelve years old.

There isn't really much more to say about that, haha.

You see! He has learnt his lesson! Although I reckon he still thinks he's 100% homosexual and just worded his response a bit differently, but I'll let that slide.

As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    hetrosexual for me but for the others i admire ur courage and all i have to say is good on youse there is nothing better to have all rights respected. and everyone being happy with who they choose to be with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I looked up demisexual which multiple people have answered in this thread and I don't understand how it's a sexuality. I've always considered "sexual orientation" to pretty much mean "which [sex] are you attracted to?" Unless I found the wrong definition, "demisexual" means you only get attracted to people you already form an emotional connection with... but how is that an orientation? Wouldn't the orientation then be hetero/homo/bi/pan/whatever based on the sex/gender of that person? I don't see why the emotional connection part at first has any standing on the literal definition of your orientation. That's more of an explanatory aspect on how you form relationships, to me. Can anyone explain it for me in more detail? I'm just surprised that I've seen multiple people give the answer despite never seeing the word before now.

Anyway, I'm bisexual (which isn't the same as pansexual despite being next to it in the poll but I fear I'm just being picky...). I find both the male and female sexes attractive but I'm fairly binary in that respect. I don't inherently find in-betweens or eithers or gender-queer or whatever else falls beside the two sexes to be attractive. That doesn't necessarily mean I would never consider a relationship with someone who falls under that category, it just means I don't naturally find myself attracted to that at all. I like to think when it comes down to an actual relationship, though, I'd look past anything so long as I had a real connection with the person. But as I'm pretty relationship-challenged, I may not find out for a while yet. :P

I also find the female body more attractive than the male but typically I get along better with male friends so I can more easily see myself in a relationship with a male.

Years
    I'm open to possibilities. I don't really like using labels, but since that's what this thread is about I guess I'd say I'm pansexual. That's more or less what I think of myself as.

Back