• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

What's your sexuality?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

CounterattackDreamer

Impetuous and silly
Years
  • This is one of these questions where my answer for the question often changes, sometimes more than once within the same day. If I really had to answer... I simply don't know. I have never had sexual thoughts/dreams about a person, and yet I can say that I'm "attracted" to certain people -- wanting to be around them, etc. This applies to both genders, though I am more comfortable with females. (Though I have definitely hugged males before.)

I suppose you could say I am asexual because I have never really been sexually attracted to anyone. Or maybe pansexual, if that's what it means. I am more attracted to a person by their personality, but the attraction is more of a friendly attraction and a sort of love rather than based on appearance.

This may just be because of the fact that I'm rather awkward socially. I'm not exactly sure where I fit anywhere, and that's how it's been my whole life. Regardless, though, I have nothing against anyone regarding their sexual preference, if they have one. I actually don't like to identify people by sexual preference mainly because of the fact that it simply assumes that we must be attracted by someone depending on gender and is, essentially, a label to define a group of people.

It's just like, when you're introducing a person, you're never going to introduce them saying, "Hi, this is my homosexual friend Richard." You would say, "Hi, this is my friend Richard; he likes Pokemon." Something like that.

Years
  • I'll try to keep this laconic. I've been accessing my thoughts lately and I can't really picture myself with someone of the same gender; the attraction just isn't there. I suppose I don't make this fact glaringly obvious though, since I tend to not display many hints of attraction in real life, which has led to a few accusations of my sexuality not being what I claim it to be.

Funnily enough, I remember a poll similar to this on PC where non-heterosexuals outnumbered heterosexuals. Good times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I am bisexual. I do, admittedly, fit the bisexual stereotype of being promiscuous. However, this stereotype is really not true and most bisexuals I know are not like this.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I like only the same gender, and on that scale I am a 6. Those people who say "everybody is at least a little bit bisexual" have nothing on me. I don't even want to begin to touch guys. LOL.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Technically heterosexually.

There's nothing beautiful with making sexually advances towards other guys for me, so... I'm not even a bit on the bi side.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Exclusively heterosexual. I've never been attracted to people of the same gender as me.
    I don't mind homosexuals, though.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Okay, I'll be honest: I THINK I'm heterosexual, but I could just be denying that I'm bisexual deep inside...

I'm a bit young though, so I have some time to decide.

Back