• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

Years
  • I wish I can add something good, but my experience with ORAS Wonder Trade has been absolutely HORRIBLE.

Which is odd, because the people in X/Y give a lot nicer things.

Everytime I try to Wonder Locke in ORAS, I exchange my Poochyena and Zigzagoon for....a Poochyena and Zigzagoon, with the occasional Wurmple. :/

I think the best thing I've gotten from ORAS wonder trade was a Yamask lol.

Luckily I have a nice enough Pokemon collection that I don't really have to bother with it!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Just got a 6IV shiny Kyogre. If I had to guess I'd say it's hacked, but at least it's not from ORAS (which means there's still a small possibility of being legit); although that doesn't change the fact that Shiny Primal Kyogre looks awesome. {XD}

Years
  • Got a Thundurus Wonder Trading off my extra 5IV jolly heal ball Buneary. Already had one but absolutely will not complain, especially knowing my usual WT luck. </3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I caught a nice Braviary in the sky. I already had one, so I thought, why not Wonder Trade it?

I sent it out. I got back a Magikarp.

Seems legit.

I sent it back out and I connected with an X/Y somewhere in Germany, getting back a Route 11 Nidoran♂. I find it rather interesting the Route numbers are maintained in OR/AS for X/Y. Has that ever happened within a generation?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I got a 6IV Adamant Moxie Heracross SHINY. (Lv.1)

Took it on Battle Spot to see if it would work, and it did. I know a Mon like this is suspicious, but I'll just be happy to have it.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • I was trading away my spare revived fossils last night. First trade, sent an Archen and received a shiny Registeel in return. This is the first shiny I've received since Wonder Trade was introduced, so it was quite a surpise.

Aside from that, I normally get first route Pokemon, starters, and a bunch of level 1 rejected breeds.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Man, I get such bad luck from Wondertrade. Though I'll admit, I don't use it very often before getting tired and continuing playing the normal game. In the times I did spend Wondertrading, the best thing I've gotten was a jolly Aerodactyl that I did actually end up using. Other than that, just rubbish that I sent away to the PC or Wondertraded again.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Man, I get such bad luck from Wondertrade. Though I'll admit, I don't use it very often before getting tired and continuing playing the normal game. In the times I did spend Wondertrading, the best thing I've gotten was a jolly Aerodactyl that I did actually end up using. Other than that, just rubbish that I sent away to the PC or Wondertraded again.
    I know what you mean. In the future, trades like that Lv.10 Magikarp won't be sent out as I like to trade breeding results out and hope for something cool back. I would tend to release anything that is an early route catch or otherwise garbage.

My Nidoran is German, so there is that too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    yesterday I wondertraded away some Dex Nav pokémon and got a SHINY GARDEVOIR LVL 100 WITH PERFECT IV'S AND COMPETITIVE NATURE/MOVES

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I recently got a Xerneas on wondertrade. That's about it. xD But I like to trade off my 5iv breeding rejects xD Maybe one day I'll get something good for all the good pokemon I've sent off on it. c:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I normally have pretty good wondertrades. I have a Jap F Charmander(didn't check for ivs...) in y amoung other great things.

Just today I wondertraded a bunch if Feebas(Thank you DexNav!!) and amoung the recieved were a level 1 Jap Mudkip(already had one in AS so I sent him to Y for the Diancie for the Diancite), a Jap Charmander with 4 sweet egg moves at level 1, and most importantly a Spa Tympole!! If you're wondering why I'm so excited about it, well it was the first Pokemon I've ever gotten with Pokerus!! I've already infrcted aome other teammates for ev training later(accidentally got Lugia Pokerus'd too. XD).

Not only that but I caught a Shiny Vulpix on Mt. Pyre today. Today was a good day.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I got a Jolly Buneary a few days back. Will try to see if M-Lopunny is any good.

EDIT: I GOT JAPANESE CONTRARY SNIVY OMG THANKS

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Just got a 5IV Bold Cresselia. I don't know if it's legit, but Battle Spot seems to accept it, so I won't complain. At least now I don't have to SR one myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    When I first tried Wonder Trading I got a lot of zigzagoons and wurmples. But I also got a 5 IV Froakie which I used to get me started on breeding.
    I got a shiny rayquaza and a shiny latios but I guess they are both hacked.

Will_FFC

Umbreon Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    I traded over a Level 1 Shiny Wurmple and I got a Level 100 Japanese shiny Groundon! Happy days!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    i got a porygon yesterday, as well as a charmander. I wonder traded a dexnav 3 star tentacool to a wonderlocking person hehe. I have 2 full boxes of single pokemon from wondertrade as well as 3 for multiples like my 5 trasla and 8 zigzagoons, 2 pawniards (yes, lol)5 magikarps, 4 poochyenas. I got a good number of starters so far, snivy, puplip, oshawott, mudkip, squirtle..

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I got a shiny Fletchling, a shiny Roggenrola and a 5IV Adamant Swablu...all within 2 hours.

Years
  • After three pain staking days of using Wonder Trade I was successful in filling up my National Pokédex and also getting multiple Eevees and a lot of Snivy. In those three days I was eventually "rewarded" with a Shiny Herracrosss. Not the best shiny of course, but still a shiny nevertheless!

The "technique" that I used to fill up my National Pokédex was to wait until late at night before using Wonder Trade. The reason for this is because -- in personal experiences --I noticed that foreign regions tend to send over better Pokémon as opposed to individuals in North America. I'd recommend trying this out if you're looking for rarer Pokémon. Hopefully it works out for others too!

Last edited:
    Back