• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
Years
  • Yea, I know dogofthreelover. Is there another way to get it? Cause one of the reasons I want th game is cause of Skymin. I , heh...lost my Diamond game...(I miss my poor female Empoleon, Aqua!) Is there like, some cheat or something to get it in Platinum? (I dont usually use cheats unless its an emergency!) I want Skymin so bad....

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Here is a discussion about it in the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum boards.

From what i've read, you can only get the the flower from an Event Shaymin.(Toys R Us, ect.)

And the one that you can catch in the Flower Paradise place won't give you access to the flower.

Ya get the shaymin from the event, not the flower. The flower you get from floroma town.
    I was wondering, if you have more than 1 shaymin do you get more than one gracidia flower on platinum?

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Ya get the shaymin from the event, not the flower. The flower you get from floroma town.
    I was wondering, if you have more than 1 shaymin do you get more than one gracidia flower on platinum?

Bah! Misworded some things. I'll have to fix that later.

I don't know about more than one flower, I wouldn't think so though.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Wazzaaa ma' cheries! :]
    Haven't been on in a while, school has kept me so busy, so just posting here so Maddy knows I'm alive. And while I'm at it, why not add in some crappy sketches containing some form of shaymin, free of charge.

If you like bendy-armed Roark-min okay​

dane cook tiems​

I totally suck as a Co-owner. :(​

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hiya again Lily! Yeah I know exactly what you mean about school. No tiem for artz too. :[ So yeah, the better-than-Lily Co-owner is also still alive. ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the flower allows you to transform back and forth between sky- and land-form? And then the flower doesn't get used up in the process so you can transform whenever you want? Again, if you know for sure don't hesitate to say so. :]

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • Which is a better design? The official Skymin or the one made by PurpleKeckleon on DeviantArt?
    THE OFFICIAL SKYMIN! No one plans Skymin to be like Lati@s and have a femine version anyway.

Skymin/ Sheimi Sky form's so cool, I wanna get it with cheats a event and trade it to my copy of Platinum(if the event comes before the awesome game comes out)!

Oh yeah, Skymin is ON THE BOX ART of the newest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(Explorers of the Sky) game!
    Here: (Oh god it's huge. It's a WALLPAPER, after all, Skymin fans.)

I have a topic.
    What role do you think Skymin will play in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?

Last edited:

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Hiya again Lily! Yeah I know exactly what you mean about school. No tiem for artz too. :[ So yeah, the better-than-Lily Co-owner is also still alive. ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the flower allows you to transform back and forth between sky- and land-form? And then the flower doesn't get used up in the process so you can transform whenever you want? Again, if you know for sure don't hesitate to say so. :]

Yes, that's correct, but you cannot clone it either since it is a Key Item and you cannot give a key item to a Pokemon.

You are a foolish fool, Kai. You cannot be the better Co-Owner if you are under 9000!
    I am of course the better Co-Owner! :)​

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I would like to join!! I like shaymin better. Skymin in the movie wasn't as funny. "GIVE ME FOOD!" Haha! I can usually relate...: )

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sorry I've been gone a while. Grade 11 is so much more annoying than grade 10 :c

Minku, I can get you a legit shaymin if you want, but I don't know when my DS will start acting right again.
    Actually I think I can get it now.
    But let me know if you want a shaymin I have the Movi 08 version JP and the Toys R us version.

Actually, my friend Mike gave me a Shiny Toys 'R' Us Shaymin I think, but if you were willing I would love a Movie one <3
    I have crap all to trade though. I do have a cheat thing on my iTouchDS so I could get you anything you wanted, I spose. Unless you have an Action Replay yourself XD

Hello~ May I join, please? =^-^= I've loved Shaymin ever since I heard Crystal Kay's ONE (Pokémon Edition). Sheimi's voice is so cute in that song! I didn't see the movie, but I got the Toys-R-Us Shaymin on the last day of the event. (Whoa, that last sentence seems to be there randomly.)

YEAH. Sure! I'll add you :D

Huzzah for Shaymin! May I join please?

Shaymin literally grabbed my socks and rocked them.

Skymin swallows my socks :3

In the new Pokemon Movie "Giratina and The Sky Warrior" all my friends at school said Shaymin and Skymin had ana annoying voice do you think Shaymin has an annoying voice?(I Don't)

I'm not sure, but in the games they have pretty cute cries.

Can I join? I think Shay/Skymin rock!

SWEET AS SURE.

Yes, that's correct, but you cannot clone it either since it is a Key Item and you cannot give a key item to a Pokemon.

You are a foolish fool, Kai. You cannot be the better Co-Owner if you are under 9000!
    I am of course the better Co-Owner! :)​

surry lily i havent been on much ;~; AND OF COURSE YOU'RE A BETTER CO-OWNER THAN KAI. what kind of co-owner likes Latias more than Skymin *rolls eyes*

Which is a better design? The official Skymin or the one made by PurpleKeckleon on DeviantArt?
    THE OFFICIAL SKYMIN! No one plans Skymin to be like Lati@s and have a femine version anyway.

Skymin/ Sheimi Sky form's so cool, I wanna get it with cheats a event and trade it to my copy of Platinum(if the event comes before the awesome game comes out)!

Oh yeah, Skymin is ON THE BOX ART of the newest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(Explorers of the Sky) game!
    Here: (Oh god it's huge. It's a WALLPAPER, after all, Skymin fans.)

I have a topic.
    What role do you think Skymin will play in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?

OH GOD I LOVE IT.

Hiya again Lily! Yeah I know exactly what you mean about school. No tiem for artz too. :[ So yeah, the better-than-Lily Co-owner is also still alive. ^^

that they do. and you are so not better. *demote* (kidding)

I would like to join!! I like shaymin better. Skymin in the movie wasn't as funny. "GIVE ME FOOD!" Haha! I can usually relate...: )

SURE! I'll add you up!

Last edited:

Flaming Pikachu

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Wow, that was like nine posts in one! I am amazed by your superior posting skills.

And at the same time am sorry for your loss of socks, Shaymin seems to get hungry a lot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Yay!!! So what nature does every1 think is best suited for Shaymin??? I defo think the Shaymin in the movie was a sassy natured one. I went to the TRU event when they were giving them out and I got a mild one...I luv it so much! Its grown on me.

Flaming Pikachu

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Yay!!! So what nature does every1 think is best suited for Shaymin??? I defo think the Shaymin in the movie was a sassy natured one. I went to the TRU event when they were giving them out and I got a mild one...I luv it so much! Its grown on me.

Sassy sounds about right, moviewise.

Minku said:
    I'm pretty sad. They were my cool socks too.

I wish I had cool socks, mine are dull and grey.

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • Pretty much, a personality that helps with Shaymin's movesets, and also fits well for Shaymin(Sky)'s.

Oh, was this kinda topic ok?

I would think she/he just appears as a mystery small hero or something like that, or maybe cover up her identities with Land form and Sky form. Who knows. She appeared in the intro.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Legendary? Starter? that sounds funny XD. although its size is about Torchic,s size XD

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Seeing as Shaymin appeared in the intro, and the game is called Explorers of Sky, it would be a fairly accurate guess to say Shaymin will have a rather large role in the game.​

Back