• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I have to admit, it does look like an awfully close form of what an alt - Shaymin would look like to me. Hopefully it is either Shaymin's alt, or a new Pokemon!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Hoho I love goin between this and serebii's thread. Im starting to think as well that a new pokemon is not absurd cause munchlax was in the official 2nd in line hoenn movie. Whats movie is this? The 2nd in line sinnoh movie. See a pattern? Also it looks 2 boyish.

You're right, there is a pattern. Munchlax was first shown in Destiny Deoxys, which was aired in Japan on July 14 2004. Later, Emerald was released in Japan on Sept. 16. 2004. So even before the 3rd installment to R/S hadn't been released yet, a new pokemon was shown before the D/P release.

Because Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet Shaymin is set to release on July 19, 2008, and Platinum's release isn't scheduled until Autumn (Sept for Emerald), The pattern is almost perfect.

Bulbapedia is thinking the same thing:
    Bullbapedia said:
    It has been hinted in merchandise advertisements that either one or two Generation V Pokémon will be introduced in this movie, similar to how Munchlax was introduced pre-Generation IV in Destiny Deoxys. It remains to be seen whether this foreshadowing has been interpreted correctly.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    This new supposedly Shaymin Forme does not look anything like the regular Shaymin. It shows little resemblance, if any. Now that I think about it, it does seem to follow the characteristics of some Eevee evolutions. The long slender legs and big ears are very similar. If you look closely, it does seem to have a tuft of hair, just like most of the Eeveelutions do. My opinion is that this Pokemon is foreshadowing, similar to that of the Munchlax introduction. I highly doubt that this will be a Shaymin Forme. From the looks and appearance we have right now, I actually am quite content about this Pokemon. It looks quite good.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Hoho I love goin between this and serebii's thread. Im starting to think as well that a new pokemon is not absurd cause munchlax was in the official 2nd in line hoenn movie. Whats movie is this? The 2nd in line sinnoh movie. See a pattern? Also it looks 2 boyish.

I can really agree with this; initially, I thought it might have been an Eeveelution, but that's because of my narrow-mindedness. XD; Looking at it, it doesn't really look like one, and over Shaymin's second form, it does look more likely to be a Generation V Pokemon, pre-Generation V. I mean; if I'm correct in assuming, the "new Pokemon" is with the Pokemon that the main characters of the Anime own. Kind of hinting? Maybe Dawn will get this "new Pokemon" as May got Munchlax?

Hmm..

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    The colors look so much like the Snover family and plus, looks alot like Leafeon. Like what the first post said, this cannot be 100% because it has been deleted on the site.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For some reason it looks more like a morphed Leafeon to me.

word.........................

Thats what I thought as well, When I first saw it, looked like a poor attempt at trying to draw Leafeon, but I guess not. By looking at it, doesn't look like a ice type to me

:t354:TG

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Its not Ice Form

It is Shaymin's Sky Forme...I believe the red bits are wings :)

Mmm... That's a form to see it... But, take a close look, they don't look like wings, they're TOO red... I see something more, it's kinda, a new Pokémon perhaps? It seems like a Delibird pre-evo, if you look better...

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Not really, I'm talking about the circled figure:
    Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

It seems to have eyes, and a beak...

True Justice

Years
    Yeah, it does look like Arceus. But the only thing that I see circled is an ear, the supposed wings, and a part of the background (beak).

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Of course, that COULD be that way. But also, ir may be what I've said. the image quality isn't good enough, so it could be anything.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Not really, I'm talking about the circled figure:

It seems to have eyes, and a beak...
    That's not a Pokemon. The picture isn't too good quality. After further analysis, you can see that the circled creature is just the ear of the "Shaymin" and part of the background. See the first post's close-up. Even by looking at an image with such low quality, you still can tell that it isn't a creature. The colors match the background exactly. The "hat" is just the ear of the "Shaymin" because they're attached.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I kinda like the hoax Shaymin better though, but that one looks more cute... :3
    hope we can see a clearer pic soon. :3

True Justice

Years

Here's the smaller pic if it helps anyone see better (it helps me at least)

Even if the new pic from serebii is fake, it still gives us a clearer representation of a new Shaymin forme or a new pokemon.

Anyone notice how the wings are oddly placed?

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    is it me or does the new shaymin look like a digimon? lol :P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    is it me or does the new shaymin look like a digimon? lol :P
    Yes acually the ears give that vibe

EDIT: Your picture just came up.

Even if the new pic from serebii is fake, it still gives us a clearer representation of a new Shaymin forme or a new pokemon.

Anyone notice how the wings are oddly placed?
    Those are acually the ears I think.

Back