• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Shemii draws! (mostly Pokemon)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
I'm a little nervous posting my art, but I figured I should just go for it. :) I enjoy drawing landscape and Pokemon, so I usually combine the two!
Here's my most recent work. (that you can see in my avatar as well, hah. Also, all these images are much larger originally and more detailed, but I scaled them down for this thread in order for them to be easy to view. If you're interested in viewing them full-scale please check out my links in the signature. :)

Edit: Newest work!

When I grow up...

XQeMGFu.png

MORE WORK:
(these are now a bit outdated, but I am still proud of them so take a look if you're interested)

Hidden

Spoiler:

Beach Paradise

Spoiler:

Get in the Water!

Spoiler:

Ivysaur and Deerling

Spoiler:

Round boy Rowlet

Spoiler:

Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash

Spoiler:

Happy Times Vaporeon

Spoiler:

Alolan Raichu surfing
Spoiler:

Illex Forest drawing
Spoiler:

Dusk Lycanroc in the Sunset
Spoiler:

Dragoinair in a Lake
Spoiler:

Shiny Espeon and Umbreon in Unown Jungle
Spoiler:

Cutesy style Let's Go fanart:
Spoiler:

Here's some recent simple gen 8 hype fanart:

Ponyta
Spoiler:

Sirfetch'd
Spoiler:

And for those of you who want to see something other than Pokemon:

Undertale
Spoiler:

Red Panda (my favorite animal)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Well you just got another follower on all your sites! XD

These are all so good. I think the Shiny Umbreon and Espeon one is my favorite but it's so hard to choose because that Red Panda is so cute and your gen 8 ones are just so good!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
They're all good, I can't decide a favourite, heh! But if I'd have to chose, Ilex Forest, Red Panda, Dragonair and the one with Chara and Flowey are my favourites. Can't ignore the Espeon and Lycanroc ones, though, they're great as well. Why don't you submit the Gen 8 hype works here? I think you still can. But I think you'd have to let Bobandbill know first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
These are so incredibly atmospheric and moody in the best kind of way. All these pictures really tell a story and that's not an easy thing to do! You've got a great eye for color and placement. The Espeon/Umbreon drawing really pulls me in. It's hard for me to critique art that's just so full in its tone and mood.

I'm extremely impressed and you should be very period of yourself! :D

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
The Let's Go fanart is so warm!!
But the Dragonair in a Lake one is genuinely breathtaking, I'm stunned by the beauty of it... the mysterious air, it's like early in the Pokemon anime when someone encounters a Legendary (like the first time Suicune is seen in the series, or even a little like Bonnie meeting Xerneas) and they're slightly obscured or hidden in mist or something, it has this majestic, wondrous feeling to it... the water and the leaves!!

The glow in the Ilex Forest piece too!! Absolutely beautiful...

Years
These are amazing and you're incredibly talented. I can only imagine how good you'll be with a few more years of practice. Please keep at it, I love them all!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Thank you everyone! Sorry for being away, was taking care of uni stuff so I hadn't seen all the replies. :) Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will keep sharing my work with you all! I am working on a new Halloween piece right now, so here's a small part of the work in progress.

EH0GaE0WsAAMyT_

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Finished the drawing just in time for Halloween! Happy Halloween everybody, hope you have a good one. :3

xMTtmU3.png

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
Years
Wow the landscapes are impressive, such incredible detail!! For instance, the wave on the Alolan Raichu one. So realistic-looking... It's amazing! I don't know how you pulled that off haha. And the Pokemon fit so well in the environments you made for them!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
I've been taking some time off practicing and taking care of uni work. This online classes stuff has me messed up a bit, so I decided to draw a beach and share some new work.
Hope you're doing well, like this Vaporeon!

8ptGn7x.png

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
I've been taking some time off practicing and taking care of uni work. This online classes stuff has me messed up a bit, so I decided to draw a beach and share some new work.
Hope you're doing well, like this Vaporeon!

8ptGn7x.png
The colours and lighting feel so natural!! I especially like the bubbles!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Hey guys! Thank you SO much for the lovely replies, I really like getting feedback from you!
I decided to draw something a little different this time. After a beach-themed artwork I went for something a bit.. colder. xD Anyway, I like Alolan forms, so this is fitting.

s6rW06y.png

Years
Hey guys! Thank you SO much for the lovely replies, I really like getting feedback from you!
I decided to draw something a little different this time. After a beach-themed artwork I went for something a bit.. colder. xD Anyway, I like Alolan forms, so this is fitting.

s6rW06y.png

That one is SO COOL! (No pun intended). It totally looks like a scene out of a high-quality anime!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys! Might not share as much art in the upcoming weeks as I should start taking my exams very soon.
But here's some new art of a favorite of mine: Rowlet :)

aLbNjdy.png

Years
you are such a talented artist! that snowscape background is especially breathtaking!!

(good luck with exams<3)

Back