• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Shemii draws! (mostly Pokemon)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Some new art from me again! This time it's a Pokemon I have always though was cool but had never drawn before. Scizor!

iWq9DDK.png

you are such a talented artist! that snowscape background is especially breathtaking!!

(good luck with exams<3)

Thank you so much! I'm still studying but I try to draw while I catch some free time :)

I really love your draw! Especially for the details.😍
What software did you use for those amazing drawings?

Thank you!! I use Paint Tool SAI. :)
I'm thinking about switching to another program though, haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
I'm finally back guys! Exams are done, I've been drawing again :)
Here's an Ivysaur being annoyed by a Deerling

8OAJ9cf.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Hey everyone! Time for some new art. I've been thinking, everyone deserves some cooling off. Check out these water starters ready to chill in the water . :3 That's what I wanna do.

J3Bn7g4.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Absolutely gorgeous! <3 Looks like such a cozy place for a swim! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Possibly my last summer-themed drawing for a while, another beach :)
Thanks to everybody who still looks at this thread and comments, I really appreciate it!!

Dq9RAIP.png

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I wish I stumbled upon this earlier. I love it so much! It looks really great~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
I'm back yet again friends!
I've made quite a bit of art lately but I will share one of my newest ones with you first.
You can probably tell I like eeveelutions so here's an Umbreon! :)

tHQ5bxu.png

Years
This is gorgeous! If there's any critism I think the trees and the rocks blend together, but the painterly shading and lighting is lovely!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
This is gorgeous! If there's any critism I think the trees and the rocks blend together, but the painterly shading and lighting is lovely!

Thank you very much! And you are very right, I should have made them stand out more from eachother, I realized this somewhat late in the drawing process. Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
New art after a whole year of not posting here, wow!
I've drawn lots more art but forgot to update, so get ready to see some more art very soon (if you're interested!)

When I grow up...

XQeMGFu.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
oh my lord these are simply gorgeous
The Umbreon is so charming and the whole picture is so nicely composed. Gives Umbreon a cute serene look instead of the ominous vibe it so often gets portrayed with ;3 nice change.

Back