• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    PC is much better. I mean, there are like, what? 2 or 3 mods I don't like? On BMGf, I didn't like any of 'em. Besides, PC is also much more fun. There's more to do and more contests to participate in. And the CSS FTW. =D​

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    You are going to Summer School one day before my birthday. X3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    PC is much better. I mean, there are like, what? 2 or 3 mods I don't like? On BMGf, I didn't like any of 'em. Besides, PC is also much more fun. There's more to do and more contests to participate in. And the CSS FTW. =D​
    AND I'M HERE! ... don't pretend you don't come on PC just to talk to me .. =D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    DE-chan guesses he'll join? XD

I am teh awesome! *is shot* X.x
    Who the hell keeps shooting me!?​

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I dunno...but how about this? YOU THERE! All of you, form a circle around SL-chan!

Soldier: Uhhh...sir?

I meant NOW ladies!

Soldier: Why are we doing this, sir?

No reason....now NO MORE STUPID QUESTIONS!! ...there you go, now you've got your own meat-shield circle!

Soldier: Wait, what did he say?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • I really hope none of my Chao are doing that to yo- NO! BAD RASCAL! BAD! *takes guns away from Rascal* We do NOT shoot S-chan. *makes sure he stays 30 feet away from her* Rascal just does not like you. =[

Back