• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Yes it works thank you so much!
    By the way will this work on gpsphone for the iphone or ipod touch?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Would anybody be interested in a HEAVILY updated version of dirk's walkthrough, with the beta 5 stuff added too?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • If you are stuck at Lake of Rage, probably that means more like you are stuck at Mahogany, and you cannot progress further, am I right? Because you should go to the Red Gyarados, battle it, talk to Lance (watching the signpost), go back to Mahogany's shop and do the whole Team Rocket event. After finishing that event the guy lets you progress further (although as long as you havent battled on the Cianwood, Mahogany, and Olivine, which is the one that requires the Secretpotion for Amphy, it'll be pointless to progress further to Ice Path and Blackthorn)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I am currently at the point of defeating Misty. I beat her and now i don't know where to go next . sorry for sounding like an idiot but how do i get to next area?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    when you download the newest beta file, will it automatically work? or do I have to patch that too

also, where do you get the evolutionary stones?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2008
    i didnt have surf i figured it out.

what codes work on this rom? do any?

is there a way to get mew?????????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The newest beta is beta 5.
    Go to the pokemon shiny gold thread and download it.
    (in hacks showcase)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    I am pretty sure that i am in the right area to find bulbasaur but can anyone comfirm it because ive been looking forever. right now im running around the place with all the bugs and ard is walking around. is this the right place?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • There are three fishermen who will give you one: One in Route 32 PC (next to Union Cave, Old Rod), another in Olivine City (in one of the houses, Good Rod), and another in Kanto (in a house in the Route South of Lavender, Super Rod).

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Hi guys I'm stuck.

Were do you find the HM Rock Smash

Cause I'm at Clair's gym and i must have majorly missed it.
    Thanks if you help.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2008
    sooo... after u beat the final four how do u keep playing????????????????

it always resets back to the menu screen...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Now you have to go back to Ecruteak Town, to Burned Tower, and go to the room where the Legendary Dogs were. You will see Morty there, and he will get the Ghostbuster working after a battle with him.

If you can't use the ship to get back to Johto, get Lt. Surge's and Sabrina's badges, and call Prof. Elm from a phone booth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back