• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Alright... so I didn't want to draw my whole self, so I did the bit of me that should probably come up on the card. If you need me to do legs or something, I will! I made myself a shiny! I had to pull my cartrige part of the way out while sending out a shiny so I could try to copy the stars (it freezes or glitches when you do that). It was an adventure!
    So, I've caught Zubat, Gastly, and Heracross! I'd like my card to be whatever colors you think are "shiniest" (so long as they're kinda dark, I'm not a fan of light Tcards)
    Thanks very much, MM!

Years
    Done again.

RayquazaMaster:

Do you think you could ease off on the card requests, please? I mean you've been a member here for a month or so, but you already have made as many requests as ryan! (you're both on your sixth version)

ryan:

Very Hollywood-ish. XD

Anyone who made a request earlier on but was turned down, you'll need to re-request.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Am I really on my 6th version?... I made some of those though I think... At least I hope I'm not that much of a burdon... Thanks for the card! It looks spectacular.

Years
    Done.

Cyndiquil!!!!!:

pokechampionsteven, your claims are consistently inconsistent. You're not gonna tell me you found six shinies in 3 days. >.< For this, I'm going to have to put you on club parole. You will qualify for an SHC card once you reach 30 posts in the club.

Years
    Here goes.

Latios_master:

the pokenater: You must be a member of the SHC to qualify for one of these cards. That's why I didn't make it the first time around.

Years
    You didn't mention those in the SHC.
    MetalMario said:
    • A list of Advanced generation (Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/XD/anything compatible with them in the future) shinies you own in the order you caught them.
    I seriously find three Deoxes hard to believe. I turn my head at one.

Years
    Now this is interesting...

Earlier on, in the SHC, you said:
    EgiFuX said:
    ok now i will list mine shinies:
    Agron
    salamance
    metagross
    zigzagoon
    seviper

so, am i in
    So are you saying that you actually don't own any shinies? We don't take kindly to liars in this club.

And BTW, you can request a card if you have no shinies. I'll put a shiny (can be any poke) that you'd like, only greyed out, on the card. That's also in the first post, which you apparently didn't care to read:
    MetalMario said:
    Members without shinies can also request cards. Tell me one shiny, along with the usual styles for the card (colours, sprite, name), and I'll give you a card without any stars, but with that shiny shown as greyed out. I had this idea going in V.2, but only used it once, and that was with an incomplete request.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    Hey MM are pokemon xd or collosium shineys aloud on the cards?

if yes can you add entei to my card please.
    ecerything else the same but just add shiney entei thanks.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    @ MM - Yes, he's already evolved into a Mightyena. Sorry, I forgot to say. :(

@ feraligatr master - Yes Colosseum Pokemon are alowed on the cards. (I know because my Heracross came from Colosseum.)

Back