• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it's "false" swipe (i'm almost certain). and no, i've never KOed one, but i know pazzkat KOed one once. one ran away from me in the safari zone though... i don't think that's as bad as KOing one though... i can just blame the safari zone rather than my stupidity.
edit: which shinies do you have?? so long as it's not rediculously unbelievable we'll allow you to join.
o, yami_zidane and i were talking this morning (or afternoon for him) about PC presidental elections this october. i was thinking that it might be kinda cool to have a SHC member in a high position. so i was thinking... we could do this like the... i think it's preliminaries, where political parties vote to see which of them will be running for president. so... we take a vote here to see which of us would make a good prez, and then we all suport that candidate and see if we can get some power in the club. i dunno... i thought it was a fun idea at least.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
rsgh5 said:
it's "false" swipe (i'm almost certain). and no, i've never KOed one, but i know pazzkat KOed one once. one ran away from me in the safari zone though... i don't think that's as bad as KOing one though... i can just blame the safari zone rather than my stupidity.
edit: which shinies do you have?? so long as it's not rediculously unbelievable we'll allow you to join.
o, yami_zidane and i were talking this morning (or afternoon for him) about PC presidental elections this october. i was thinking that it might be kinda cool to have a SHC member in a high position. so i was thinking... we could do this like the... i think it's preliminaries, where political parties vote to see which of them will be running for president. so... we take a vote here to see which of us would make a good prez, and then we all suport that candidate and see if we can get some power in the club. i dunno... i thought it was a fun idea at least.

I vote you then if that's the case

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hold on, we should see if other people are interested in this idea of having a representative from the "SHC party" run for president. if they are, we'll take nominations then.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Im alright with it but im going to los angeles tommorrow so i dont think ill be here for the pre- thinghy so i vote for rsgh5

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
That sounds like a pretty good idea. ^_^ I suggest you go along with it.

My Shiny Charmeleon evolved!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
alright... if people are up for it... we don't have any reason to hurry; the stuff isn't until october. but i guess it would be cool if we nominated others, so i'll nominate shuko and yami_zidane.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
*cries like a Whismur stung by a Beedrill*I CAN'T FIND MY GBA SP WITH THE EMERALD GAME!!!!

-Edit-

Son of a biscut! I found it under papers!....*stupid look on face*

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
heres a question for members, however embarressing it might be, and I know it would annoy the hell out of ya, but, has anyone ever ACCIDNTALLY made a shiny pokemon faint?

*Raises hand.* I've KO'd a Shiny Golbat.

In other news, I've hit over 110 hours in Emerald without seeing a shiny, it must be getting close! *Goes to the area with Absol in it and plans to be there for the next 30 game hours.* Must find Shiny Absol! *Crazed look.*

PS. Any anime otaku want to be in my story?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i dont think ive made one faint but i did run from a graveller i wante a nosepass saw it was a graveller and went to run seconds ater realised twas shiny but at the time didnt care, i didnt know where nosepass are located i was in victory road

meh i dont care bout the prez elections lately ive been only posting here

edit: forgot to say no luck with bagon, i got bored with hatching eggs with no real pokemon i can catxh in wild so im trying for a shiny poochyena / wurmple / zigzagoon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well you already know what i think Ryan, but still there not till october if we do a lil voting thing now we could forget all about it by october!

Simply Jim: everyone can join just by asking so welcome! *tries to take shiny Umbreon* hehe

Back