• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Archaos said:
I have decided to quit the SHC as some members, who shall remain nameless ,have annoyed me outside the thread.
I know i willl not be missed i have removed everything from my siggy to do with the club
Yours sincerely, Archaos

As my fellow co-owners have said it will be a shame to see you leave as it would with anyone!

Rikku-chan said:
Man... Still no Groudon... I fear my search may be endless... I'm not going to give up, But I am getting VERY annoyed with my Emerald.

dont give up rikku-chan patience is the key when hunting for shinys via resets

mystical trainer said:
sounds interesting, can i join ?

its just as Rikku said, give us a list of your shinys that youve got from your advanced genoration then we will let you know if your in or not (which you probably will be)

Ahh just think if Aaryn were still here we'd be celebrating his birthday right now....

anyway i need a suggestion regarding which shiny i should hunt for next! because i have no idea what so ever so if you have an idea feel free to throw it at me ^_^

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
anyway i need a suggestion regarding which shiny i should hunt for next! because i have no idea what so ever so if you have an idea feel free to throw it at me ^_^
Go for something you like. (BTW, it's quite hard to top Miltank as far as rareness goes.) Just don't go after Delibird or Seviper. XD!

(Jolteon L94)

Edit: Congrats, Yami! You've outdone pkmaster in terms of posts in this thread!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
Go for something you like. (BTW, it's quite hard to top Miltank as far as rareness goes.) Just don't go after Delibird or Seviper. XD!

(Jolteon L94)

Edit: Congrats, Yami! You've outdone pkmaster in terms of posts in this thread!

Something like what? O.o hmm i havnt got any hoenn shinys so i may go for one of them (that means i have to breed them over.... and over again... yay) but dont worry seviper is yours to get MM. Wow more posts than pkmaster that seems impossible with the amount of "shinys" she had to tell us about :D

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
Something like what? O.o hmm i havnt got any hoenn shinys so i may go for one of them (that means i have to breed them over.... and over again... yay) but dont worry seviper is yours to get MM. Wow more posts than pkmaster that seems impossible with the amount of "shinys" she had to tell us about :D
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~psypoke/dex/sprites.php?view=shiny&vers=rs

Pick one you think looks nice, and won't drive you insane.

feraligatr master said:
thank god finnaly got treecko
O.o
----
im searching for diglet and still no luck on egg hatching for totodile
Congrats on that! You know what to do! ;)
That's three resets. (four if you count Toto. *sniff*) Quite impressive. It's also a good thing you went for the one RuSaEm starter that doesn't suck as shiny. How many Gold Poochyenas did you encounter?

(Jolteon L96. To quote EVA, "[My] probability of success is insignificant and dropping." No worries; I'll just trade over that Ledian I've been meaning to raise.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well after quicly looking over that list the one that caught my eye was
pkrssh117.gif
it looks so cool! so that means continuosly breeding trapinches... yay

Congrats feraligatr master, you have more patience than me, i hate tying for resets... id end up thowing my DS at the wall and that not something that id want to do

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey, guys. I just want to let you know that i finally got my first shiny. I'm so happy:)I was soft resetting for a shiny torchick in my sapphire and last night it was shiny. It took me 6 months, but it was all worth it.Now it is Blaziken. It is lv.44.*hugs shiny Blaziken*And i want to tell everyone that is trying to find a shiny .Don't give up. I didn't:)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey shiny hunting fools! i had no luck on my sudowoodo hunt... *bawls his freakin' eyes out*

Years
Wow, this thread is moving along slowly. My birthday came along yesterday, but PC was down again... >_< So, you can all wish me a happy birthday for the next 49 minutes of the day after! XD

The Seviper Hunt goes slowly. I was going to raise my new soon-to-be Breloom there, but I need to figure out his IVs before I can effort train him. Pok?for is deceased and netbattle fails. It seems to suffer from some sort of rounding error at the lower levels. It says a Bold Shroomish's Attack should be 8 at L5 if it has a 31-IV and no EVs, but mine is 9 at L5 with no EVs. (meaning I have an IV greater than 31? o.o)

So, in short, bleh. I'll have to resume that stat calculator project that I was going to start.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
happy birthday MM. i was watching pokemon last week and they said that arbok evolves into seviper... that's not true is it??

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
No it doesnt XD i can remember seeing that too O.o

MM Click Here apparently me and Alex only know who you are O.o

The hunt continues for a shiny Vibra! just as soon as i finnish training Miltank up, if only it had a better nature... ah well

Years
Hullo! I've bee busy with shtuff. I've been working on a nice gallery of mapping resources for RA2, so I didn't get much done in the way of hunting. As I was programming a radar colour tool into the TMP editor, I began to actually want to shiny hunt. It was especially weird considering how tedious and boring this usually is. I guess I'm a natural for this club! XD

As you may notice (and I've mentioned it in the Birthday Thread), my interest is waning a bit. I'm not going to run off and pull an Aaryn/SGM/Jaws any time soon (hopefully not at all!), but I'll be posting just a little less here than I was earlier. I'll still try to slip in a few posts a week to greet new members and such, and go nuts if I come across any more shinies, but I won't be on quite so much.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
thanks guys i also got feraligatr shiney last week of my cousin
traded ho-oh for it but oh well i got them all
shiney poccheyenas at least 5 i was going mental for a few pokeballs
im not lieing about feraligatr my cosin got it for me on emerald as a totodile then he traded it to me when he came up last week
hapy birthday Metal mario hope you had a good day :D
congrats on shiney torchic Chris 17

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
feraligatr master said:
thanks guys i also got feraligatr shiney last week of my cousin
traded ho-oh for it but oh well i got them all
shiney poccheyenas at least 5 i was going mental for a few pokeballs
im not lieing about feraligatr my cosin got it for me on emerald as a totodile then he traded it to me when he came up last week
hapy birthday Metal mario hope you had a good day :D
congrats on shiney torchic Chris 17

Thanks a lot:):)
I need at least 25 characters.

Last edited:

cutie_pichu322

cutie pokemon hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2005
Ihave been searching for a shiny eeveewhen my sp battery dies and I can't find the recharger for it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Years
A post!

(I haven't posted in the last few days since I have nothing new to report.)

Seriously, the thread fell back to the bottom of the second page again... >_<

Currently effort training Shroomish against Wurmples and hoping not to find a shiny one. I know it doesn't affect the odds, but I just don't like running into the wrong shinies when I'm looking for something else. Just a psychological thing. I suppose a Purmple would still beat a third Hoppip. XD!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Ohayo mina-san! How many weeks have I been MIA now? -sighs- Anyway, I stopped playing my games due to a Pokemon burn-out... and it's unlikely I'll go back to full time hunting untill the next game is released. Just so you know, before the burn out I didn't get the Absol...

Found a shiny Electrode in Crystal when I was just messing around with my old games during a two hour road trip. Old games don't count though, but it was worth mentioning because it was one of the three you have to make faint in the power room to stop the signal, you know Lake of Rage?

Red one, blue one, red one... I felt like Neo. LOL

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2005
i would like to be on the team pleas

yes i would like to be on th e team and i love to find shines and and ill be on mostly alot so can i be on the team pleas ......broly

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
the first step in finding a legendary shiny is by avoiding double posting. the next step is by saving in front of the legendary pokemon in question. the third step is engaging it in a fight and resetting until it turns out shiny. i've never tried it on a legendary, but i was working on a shiny sudowoodo. this club came to a screeching halt... whoa... that's crazy...

Back