• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
I?m sorry I haven?t been posting much lately... ;_;

I went to a B?day party yesterday and I?ve been busy talking over MSN too...
While I?m at it,I?ve added your contact ryan,in case you want to talk... ^_^

I?ll see if I?m in the mood to hatch eggs...I think I am,we?ll see in a while...

And yes,haven?t got a Shiny Electrike yet... -_-;;;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
thepokenater said:
i just caught a shiny larvatar in LG and its now a tyranitar
Ya?? That's awesome. How long did it take to find one?

Aquathan

Shiny's Hunter
Years
Hey i just caught a Shiny Pidget, i was on the road 3 when I ran into it. it is a sassy one and it's a Female 8)

I'm very happy!

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
Years
!DRAGONITE! yoy can be my friend because you are nicer tha that paper made(STUPID)cybex mewtow.ha ha he is so stupid so could you E-mail me pleeaasse.

signed,
pikachu592

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
pikachu592 said:
!DRAGONITE! yoy can be my friend because you are nicer tha that paper made(STUPID)cybex mewtow.ha ha he is so stupid so could you E-mail me pleeaasse.

signed,
pikachu592
Don't SPAM! and don't you dare flame Cybex Mewtwo! I would ban you for flaming and spamming! No luck on any pokemon I'm searching. I'm thinking of reseting my game now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Congratulations on your captures. !Dragonite! is long gone, just FYI.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Sure, you can join so long as you intend to look for shinies.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*runs in and hugs every member of the SHC*
I found another SHINY! *Holds up her second shiny oddish.* I was looking for an Absol but this is what showed up!

Oddish
Gender - Male
Level - 26
Nature - Hasty
Found on route 121 in Emerald (my first Emerald shiny!)
Game time played - 155 hours 13 minutes
HP - 63
Attack - 36
Def. - 36
Sp. Attack - 47
Sp. Def. - 43
Speed - 30

I'm going to evolve him into a Vileplume, because my other one is a Bellossum. Can we get my Shiny Hunters card updated with Vileplume, please?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Congrats Lady Demoonica Darkmoon! ^_^

I?m a stalker from months back,also kinda known as SHC fan,and I know you and have read the first "book" of your fic,Bishounen I think that was the name! ^_^

And I also know about your fruitless Absol hunt...Poor you... ;_;

I wish you luck,I?ve got two Shiny Tentacruel! ^_^

Has for egg progress:

I?ve hatched about 5 eggs today,wasn?t feeling like it really... -_-;;;

I?ll hatch more tomorrow because tomorrow,Wednesday,is considered a holiday for some reason... O_o

Good for me! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Egg hatching,here I come! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
looks like everyones having fun... ive been looking for that pidgey for a while now... maybe 12-15 hours :dead:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Awesome, good luck on the hunting. I might go shiny hunting like crazy on wednesday. Tonight I have a lot of International Business homework and an Economics presentation to work on... But the hunt for shinies will continue tomorrow.

Back