• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    So MM Left this club?!?!?! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Anyways still has no luck...finding that black rayquaza.

Jio(shinycollector) OUT!

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ok guys lets stop the spamming before it turns into spamfest 2006. Try to stay on topic.

No Metal Mario has not left the club, hes taking a short break due to lack of interest which im guessing will be re-kindled when Diamond and Pearl are released.

♥Nova♥: Nice work getting the shiny pics of Hikozaru, may i ask where you found this news? It's nice to know they will still be around, and according to my sources (cough:serebii) the pokémon you transfer over to D&P via Pal Park will retain their shiny-ness, also good news.

Other than that i have nothing new to report. My hunting is still lack luster, but i do hunt for at least an hour a day. Thats all for now.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    So you are telling me he left this club I thought his a pokemaniac o_O Anyways, i hope MM come back like Aaryn did When i called him. MM was my first friend. He forgave me 2 times and give me 2 chances to stay here at this Club. So it was really sad to say MM is not here. :( :( :(

I hope he come soon and his interest on pokemon come back to his life again cause when he was playing the game he is REALLY good at it unlike me.

So thank you MM(Wherever you are) its cause of you thats why i stay at this club. GO MM! :D :D :D :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    His intrest in pokémon hasn't died, its took a detour shall we say. From hes last post he said that he still hunts now and again but not as much as he used too. From your post you make it seem like his internet conection has been forever lost and he won't be back haha... but he shall return.

He'll probably post now that everyones talking about him ¬_¬

Well i'm fed up of Kingdom hearts for now, so i thought what better time to hunt shinys! seeing as i'm home from college because im feeling a bit ill. Anywho good luck to all.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Still no Whismur. I hope you can get past Blaine. He really got me in my old Red version.

Yami, You're avatar, 'Don't call me small!' Reminds me of Tart from Tokyo Mew Mew. LOL, Ichigo always calls him a miget. Then he gets tears in his eyes (being the crybaby that he is) and calls her an Old Hag/Bat!

I need to finish that SHINEY WHISMUR! I'll just breed Eevees while I hunt in the cave. I'm gonna geeeet one, I'm gonna geeet one~

EDIT: Trades Don't count anymore!? RAWR! Please verify this before I get that Geodude!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Meh. I soft reset all that night for nothing. Oh well, as soon as I get back home, I'll try to complete all my h/w and the rest of the day will be for soft resetting.

Also, I'm kinda angry right now, as my mom made some plans for me to play basketball without my knowledge... it's that I don't like b-ball or not that I can't play, it's just that she signing me up late and for a team that you have to try for, and if I get in, the people that made it or didn't make it will think that i only got in becuz I'm tall(6'1" currently), so I'm gonna have to prove to the school that I can play well...and I can't even dunk yet! But I can touch the rim easy, if it counts for anything :(

Years
  • Still no Whismur. I hope you can get past Blaine. He really got me in my old Red version.
    no worrys i got my blastoise i will cremate him i was just training my rydon for pokedex purposes

any you got to read this

i just caught articuno in a great ball the first one i threw

i went to seafoam island in my lg, i caught a slowpoke and slowbro then i do the boulder thing surfed up to articuno saved then battled it
    i used sleep powder with my weepingbell then switched to my blastoise used one surf and one bite now it was 1/3 of the way tho fainted meaning it was still in the green and i just wanted to see what happend if i threw a greatball so i did and i did the a,b,select and let go of b and i caught it yay it is a serious nature and now it is apart of my team

i am so happy but i wouldve been happier if it was shiny that would be so cool but i didnt want to sr for because i can do that in my fire red and also i just want to finish my lg asap but i am in pokemon masion on cinnabar and i hate this place so i will train my slowbro
    well talk to ya later

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • -_-, guys dont steal my KS-Out thingy, cuz now im pissed, especially since Yami told us to stop cuz of you >.<
    Well, 101 Venonats seen, AND GUESS WHAT!?!??!!
    No shiny.... fooled ya didnt i?
    Errr well i gotta go to skewl in a cuple min, good thing i jus walk there cuz i lvie right across the highway from it...lol
    And MMSP, i didnt know you liked bball :P
    Maybe if u eva come up to Canada, we can have a game.... but i'll cream you :P

Years
  • i kinda miss school it is rather boring here
    must stay on topic i will tell how i got each of my shinys
    first off is
    nidoking:caught as nidorino in the safari zone this was my first ever shiny in fr/lg
    charizard:i started my fire red over and started sring for shiny charmander i got it after 427sr i nicknamed him sparky
    saybleye:i was training a pokemon in sky pillar in sapphire and i found a saybleye that was a different color this was my second shiny in the advance gen
    seedot:used to have dont anymore my friend lost it but this was my first shiny in the advance generation games i was hatching eggs for a non shiny igglybuff and i was running in the grass by the daycare center and a red seedot came out so i caught it my friend was there. i also evolved it but my friend lost it:(
    azumarill:found a marril under the cycling road in emerald and i caught it then evolved it
    poochyena:i was sring for shiny totodile but i gave up and took a modest nature one and as soon as i left a shiny poochyena came out and i caught it in an ultraball
    electrike:well i was just running throught the grass of the route next to the berry masters house and a blue electrike came out i cloned it though so i can have both forms and i do have a manectrike now

well that is my list of my shinys btw i have over 400 ultraballs in my emerald game does that consider me a true hunter. i got these ultra balls from all of the money that i won from the elite four when i was trying to finish my hoenn dex because i just put the pokemon i had to evolve in side my party and gave it an expshare and that is how i evolved those pokemon

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Hallo everyone i ish back, anyway i have started a new game on emerald and am now searching for shiny abra, of corse its gunna be a nightmare, tahts why i took my brothers only master ball from him incase of a encounter with one ((I am so evil))

Anyway in firered, i have a new goal, since i was so shocked by how many people used legendary pokemon in the New york event, i decided to create a team capible of defeating all legendary pokemon hopefully. in other words when D/P is released in the uk next year i will proberly have wi fi working and wel, all legendary users are doomed shall i say. other than that i am currantly searching for shiny unowns

No new shinys and no chance in hell of wiping out all the legendary pokemon users.

Thats all really my fellow hunters, good luck and beware the legendarys o0

Back