• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • Fufu: I totally forgot about Abra. I may have to replace Girafarig with a Kadabra or Zam. I also forgot that I wanted to have an extra free slot to snuff out stats with to make sure Synchro's working. Oh, and all the Persim berries are there because the Galactics are totally obsessed with Confuse Ray. On my first play through, two of my pokes killed themselves from it. (which is exactly why I stock up on Revival Herbs--discipline! >=]) I also have very few good hold items on hand.

I see your point about the confusion problem. Luckily, none of my Pokemon have ever died from it, but they've come ridiculously close. I'm not worried about that though, my Infernape and Gastrodon (the two main Pokemon that I'll be using to beat Team G) will most likely be fast enough and strong enough to OHKO their Pokemon.

I'm in Veilstone City getting my third Gym Badge...Fly will be a godsend, and I really need to battle some rich people so that I can get some money.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • I told Shido I wouldn't return unless I got a new shiny, and here it is:

Shiny Gastrodon

Uh, yeah. One of those very vague difference Pokemon. U_u; but a shiny is a shiny, and it's my 7th. This by no means is stopping me. I'm just scanning over Diamond (which I've completed) now for better places to search while raising my Pokemon to over Lv. 60. I also have Pearl, which I'm gonna start playing soon.

Good luck everyone. I'm glad my drought ended, even if it's not so great. (My Mom said she liked the original color best. >.>' )

(uh.... what are Gastrodons good for....? I don't really care.. it has Sticky Hold, etc.)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years

Shiny Gastrodon

Uh, yeah. One of those very vague difference Pokemon. U_u; but a shiny is a shiny, and it's my 7th. This by no means is stopping me. I'm just scanning over Diamond (which I've completed) now for better places to search while raising my Pokemon to over Lv. 60. I also have Pearl, which I'm gonna start playing soon.

Good luck everyone. I'm glad my drought ended, even if it's not so great. (My Mom said she liked the original color best. >.>' )

(uh.... what are Gastrodons good for....? I don't really care.. it has Sticky Hold, etc.)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Congrats, DDD.

Well, I've caught a Skorupi, but I have a LONG way to go before it evolves (it's at level 24 =/). I'm not going to get the 4th Gym Badge until I evolve it.

After I get Drapion, I'll just need two more Pokemon to complete my in-game team.

Years
  • Congrats on the new shiny, DDD! (Could you please delete those extra posts? Thanks. :P) Why'd you Master Ball it? As far as I know, Shellos/Gastrodon can't escape.

My whole team is L50 except for Luxray, but I'm still training at the grass by Snowpoint (Lake Acuity?) in hopes of finding a shiny Sneasel and to prepare to reset for shiny Dialga. Bibarel and Bronzong must hit L55 before I disembark again. Lastly, which two of the pokes I listed in my team at the top of the page should I ditch for a Kadabra and an empty slot?

Unrelated, I've been totally unable to find a 4th-gen stat calculator on the web and I'm sick and tired of not being able to calculate the stats of my 4th-gen Pokémon, so I'm writing a stat calculator of my own. Even if you'd be so kind as to direct me to a 4th-gen stat calculator, I'm still going write one of my own, and it'll be better!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • MM, I'd ditch Rapidash and Girafarig. You don't need Flash at all, nor do you need Strength. And, to me, they seem to be the least important on your proposed team.

What do you mean by Stat Calculator? Do you mean something that calculates the IVs of your Pokemon based on their stat? If so, I think Metalkid has made one.

Years

Shiny Gastrodon

Congrats so much with your shiny ^^
    I am sure you have deserved it :)

Years
  • MM, I'd ditch Rapidash and Girafarig. You don't need Flash at all, nor do you need Strength. And, to me, they seem to be the least important on your proposed team.

What do you mean by Stat Calculator? Do you mean something that calculates the IVs of your Pokemon based on their stat? If so, I think Metalkid has made one.
    I don't believe it does 4th-gen. And I mean everything you could possibly need--IVs from stats, stats from IVs/EVs, damage calculator, move calculator, breeding chain finder, battle simulator, and an offline Pokédex better than Serebii's. It's a pet project which I'm going to do no matter what.

Girafarig's my only Special sweeper. I could see Kadabra fulfilling the same role, but I'm not too keen. I also don't want to waste important TMs on a slave. Farig's served me very well. Rapidash is pathetic in battle, so I'll probably lose her. I could ditch my flyer Staraptor. I could get home by Escape Rope and Teleport, anyway. ;)

Welcome back, Gaara! And yes, I do remember you. :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I don't believe it does 4th-gen.
    He's made a new one. He said so at Smogon.

MetalMario said:
    And I mean everything you could possibly need--IVs from stats, stats from IVs/EVs, damage calculator, move calculator, breeding chain finder, battle simulator, and an offline Pokédex better than Serebii's. It's a pet project which I'm going to do no matter what.
    Psypoke has a breeding chain calculator.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • todays swamr is delibird for those interested in a trade

you know if i catch a shiny delibird that would make liek the gabillinith purple shiny ive gotten -.- / XD / :)

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    -rises from the ground- I'm BA-AACK! And with my own copy of Pearl too!
    Did I mention that I found my long-lost Saphirre game? SHINE THE SABLEYE LIVES!
    ... Yeah, I'm rather hyper today. I started SRing for a Shiny Azelf, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up. Good luck everyone!

Years
  • todays swamr is delibird for those interested in a trade

you know if i catch a shiny delibird that would make liek the gabillinith purple shiny ive gotten -.- / XD / :)
    I love shiny Delibird! He was like one of the first shinies I hunted after joining the SHC. Check back somewhere around page 80. ;)

I've almost done enough training to head off to Dialga. I'm still left with one question: special or physical? Fufu likes Physical, but I really don't know. Once I decide, there's no turning back.

Welcome back, Kuri!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I've almost done enough training to head off to Dialga. I'm still left with one question: special or physical? Fufu likes Physical, but I really don't know. Once I decide, there's no turning back.
    lol, well you could run a mixed set if you like.

Dialga@Diamond Orb
    Brave
    Dragon Claw
    Thunder
    Earthquake
    Draco Meteor/Stone Edge/Overheat
    *It hits practically everything in Ubers, but I would just use an Adamant nature for this...

I'm levelling up Skorupi to level 45 before I evolve it. I'm in desperate need of a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor, but I think I may be getting one soon. Friday is only a few hours away, and I'll be able to soft reset for a shiny Drifloon (which will be on my team).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I haven't been on for a while. I don't have amouse at the min so won't be around much till i get one at the weekend. I am still looking for my shiny torchic. I can't wait to ge D/P. I want to start looking for the 4th-Gen shinys.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I'm starting a shiny giveaway buisness thanks to Emerald"s cloning glitch, and the use of Pal Park xD but I can't clone my shiny Palkia... I got it from a Japanese dude on GTS. For a level 31 female Lumineon. lol but it pwns.

Back