• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I just caught a shiny Cubone! It was today's swarm so I though why not?
I had no failed chains trying to catch it. :D

Stats:
Lv: 4
Nature: Lonely (Haha, I like it!)

HP:18
Attack:9
Defense:11
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 8

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Congratulations on the Shinx and Ninetales!

Gibbo: Congratulations on the Cubone!

Nothing new for me, as I've been having no luck on capturing Buneary -.-' Good luck to everybody else though...

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all congrats on all the shinies and TRU manaphys! Lol Canada of course didn't get the event, meh which is a shame really especially since you can Sr for shiny manaphy from it. Waay easier than hatching for one from Ranger. Anyways, been sring for heatran, no luck yet. I really hope I can get it soon. I've also been sring for mewtwo. In my pearl I got 2 armor fossils on the first trip underground. I'll SR for shieldon on it. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey guys in my ruby i am now with flannery once i can link with my emerald i will link over a female charizard and let it breed with a male aggron till i got a shiny charmander but i had something rare i was just hatching mudkip egg's and one of the egg's came out in a rare way so if a pokemon hatches normally under the egg there will be a tekst but with one of the egg's (this is sooo rare) the tekst wasnt there but the whole tekst separted and over the whole screen there was (like you should know a pokemon game is made out off all litle sort of bloks and the bloks where the tekst was in where divide all over the screen weird huh?

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
just an update but i finally have a shiny from an egg i was so random and it was a feebas my friend gave me his milotic to breed and an egg got mixed up with my budew eggs with extrasensory and leaf storm and bam the prostitute ditto has finally given me a shiny whoop.pictures mat come tomorow if im bovad.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Great. I just figured out that the Manaphy from the TRU event can be soft reset for WITHOUT having to hatch for it. I can't imagine the amount of people who will soft reset for one, and here I am, stuck having to play through Ranger (AGAIN) to get another egg, AND getting a shiny Turtwig and Palkia on my Pearl first before I can even think of hunting for it. What's worse is, there's a possibility (albeit small) that I could have gone, if my parents weren't so lazy!

That annoys me to no end.

I must get a shiny Turtwig now. Dare I say it?

I even want it more than shiny Bulbasaur. Oh, yeah, and I'm no longer soft resetting for a shiny Cresselia...it got boring, so now I'm in Oreburgh, soft resetting for a shiny caranidos until I get a Magenmite, Smoochum, or Absol swarm. Good luck, everyone.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Wait... the Toys R Us Manaphy can be shiny if you soft reset!? I wish I'd known that sooner! Even if I probably would have given up on it soon anyway, I would like to have tried...

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Great. I just figured out that the Manaphy from the TRU event can be soft reset for WITHOUT having to hatch for it. I can't imagine the amount of people who will soft reset for one, and here I am, stuck having to play through Ranger (AGAIN) to get another egg, AND getting a shiny Turtwig and Palkia on my Pearl first before I can even think of hunting for it. What's worse is, there's a possibility (albeit small) that I could have gone, if my parents weren't so lazy!

That annoys me to no end.

I must get a shiny Turtwig now. Dare I say it?

I even want it more than shiny Bulbasaur. Oh, yeah, and I'm no longer soft resetting for a shiny Cresselia...it got boring, so now I'm in Oreburgh, soft resetting for a shiny caranidos until I get a Magenmite, Smoochum, or Absol swarm. Good luck, everyone.

yeah I feel the same way. Now a huge amount of people can easily go for shiny manaphy. Though most of the people who got one will not think to Sr for it... guess you and me Fufu will be the only ones hatching for shiny manaphies, hope you can get a starter shiny soon so you can move on (I'm pretty sure you can transfer the ranger egg before you get the nat dex in case you want to hunt it before palkia) I'll be sring for shieldon in my pearl so we can race for fossils and complete one leg of the long forgotten Shiny circuit :p Heh I've gotten an absol swarm twice while waiting for a nosepass or dunsparce swarm x__x

Still Sring for heatran and mewtwo. Will be day 12 of hunting heatran tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
To Star Striken - Of course you're welcome to join the Shiny Hunters Club, Chuckie. Please tell us your shinys! Remember to tell us the ones you caught yourself and which ones you got in trade. You can also ask for a SHC Card when you have 30 posts in the club if you want one, Yami Zidane or Metal Mario will make you a card with the ones you caught.

Yes, thank you so much for trading me the extra Shinx! *hugs shiny Shinx*

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Erg...6000 SR's on Cyndaquil and still nothing....
I might start SRing for Piplup...

Years
My apologies for the inactivity. I will now get to catching up on all the posts I have missed.

I have already caught one new shiny. I'm not ready to either tell what it is or post any info because I'm still advancing the chain looking for more.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Cool, okay, where do I start... my shiny Crobat is my oldest shiny outside of the metal generation (caught in Ruby), my shiny Beautifly was caught in Emerald, as well as my Illumise (the day before D/P came out, lol)and my Banette. I got Shinx, Eevee, Roserade (originally Roselia), Buizel, Hoothoot, Pachirisu, Farfetch'd, Nidoran F, Zangoose and Larvitar ALL from chaining. Larvitar was a NIGHTMARE, lol! Dustox, Palkia, Gligar, Noctowl, Latios, Metagross, Camerupt, Azumarill, Drapion and both Mews were from the GTS (unfortunately, Drapion and the Mews are, without a doubt, illegitamate). The Stantlers, Ralts and Misdreavus are from Jimmy, a close friend of mine. And, of course, Sableye, Starmie, Vileplume, Mightyena and Shiftry are from you, LDD! I think that about covers my shinies and their origins, right now you can see my targets in my sig and one other that isn't there (because I doubt I'll ever actually get a legit one of my own :P) is Skorupi, which I am unfaithfully hatching for on and off. Oh, and absolutely every shiny that I've caught on my own is and always will be 100% legitamate and not at all related in any way to anything hacked... okay that was kind of redundant, but whatever, lol!

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
Cool, okay, where do I start... my shiny Crobat is my oldest shiny outside of the metal generation (caught in Ruby), my shiny Beautifly was caught in Emerald, as well as my Illumise (the day before D/P came out, lol)and my Banette. I got Shinx, Eevee, Roserade (originally Roselia), Buizel, Hoothoot, Pachirisu, Farfetch'd, Nidoran F, Zangoose and Larvitar ALL from chaining. Larvitar was a NIGHTMARE, lol! Dustox, Palkia, Gligar, Noctowl, Latios, Metagross, Camerupt, Azumarill, Drapion and both Mews were from the GTS (unfortunately, Drapion and the Mews are, without a doubt, illegitamate). The Stantlers, Ralts and Misdreavus are from Jimmy, a close friend of mine. And, of course, Sableye, Starmie, Vileplume, Mightyena and Shiftry are from you, LDD! I think that about covers my shinies and their origins, right now you can see my targets in my sig and one other that isn't there (because I doubt I'll ever actually get a legit one of my own :P) is Skorupi, which I am unfaithfully hatching for on and off. Oh, and absolutely every shiny that I've caught on my own is and always will be 100% legitamate and not at all related in any way to anything hacked... okay that was kind of redundant, but whatever, lol!

Well nice collection of shinies, but i dont think GTS shinies can be counted as your own, as its origins are often unclear. (XD)

Wanted to inquire on this: If I trade away a shiny, is it still counted as mine? and also..
If a friend of mine helped me get an event (item) and i SR for the shiny, is the shiny(deoxys) counted as mine? (note: its my emerald)(note2: i havent started, but i've gotz the ticket)

No GOOD news on regirock, but anyway, im taking over SRing 3 days later, after my last paper.

Good Luck 'N' Hav Fun.
(GLHF)

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Originally Posted by hawkraven
Well nice collection of shinies, but i dont think GTS shinies can be counted as your own, as its origins are often unclear. (XD)
Alright, that's understandable. I was just making sure I put the origins of ALL the shinies in my game so there wouldn't be any confusion. But I see your point about GTS shinies.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey i finally know what pokemon i realy want to breed/chain for i am gonna breed a shiny charizard in my ruby because i dont even have a full box of pokemon in my ruby there is plenty room for much hatched charmanders and i dont exactly know if i am already a member or not if not can i plz become one?

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
rapid whalelord: Congratulations on the Feebas!

MetalMario: Congratulations on the Delibird!

It feels as I'm Chaining for Ralts again, as Buneary is giving me no love... And my biggest fear is that if one does appear, it will be another Male... that would really suck, but I don't doubt it...

Also, this place seems to be getting less active than it used to be, maybe its because of school for most... that, or maybe its just me... Anyways, good luck to everybody else!!

EDIT: Yay!!! 300th post!!! I've never reached that many posts on any forum I've been to before!!!

Last edited:

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
can i join plz
shinies: feraligator, gyrados ursarang- emerald
cressilia, infernape, roserade, Lucario- Diamond

Back