• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    PazzKat said:
    ...And, the way I was thinking is, just have people play the game (Being discriminitve against shineys) and if you get a shiney (or have one) just post it in the guild thread. That way we don't stress over one poke'mon, unless you want to. Get back to me with your thoughts.

I like that idea. That way we will have more "random" shiny pokemon, and can work on our games (training pokemon, hatching eggs, ect.) while we search.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Shiny club

Ok people, first of all thx for te participation in this thread! means a lot to me!

A few people like pazzcat and rsgh5 posted me a private telling me that you thought that since i was the founder of the thread i could found the club!

This lets me know the great people you are and the respect you have for the rest.

Id be pleased to found the club and will do, but i need suggestons and some more advice so anything is welcome.

thx people

EDIT: Oh and about the shiny sprites. i have them all so theres no problem with that (i mean the sprites of course!)

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    If you read through this thread, you will find most of what your looking for (including PazzKat and rsgh5's race to PM you, lol), but we're still comming up with ideas, so we will keep posting here (or in the club, once it's started).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    name:shiny hunters club
    criterea: play pokemon and hunt for shineys
    sig: iunno what we should put in our sigz

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    It lives!!!!!!! Hiya Aaryn, well, it's about time you woke up. =P Did you go on vacation or sumfin? Oh wells. Most of our ideas have been posted, so alls you need to do is run through them. But, (It looks like you made your sig) maybe you could be the official sig maker? Sorry, I know my posts are long, I just like to talk! :DEdit!:Call me a "man" again and I'll have to kill you Aaryn, sorry, but I will. ^_^;;

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    ok guys, do you want the club to be in the community?

I say there is no problem but well talk about it, and also i give my messenger for anyone that wants to talk to me about ideas:

[email protected]

and thx again , waiting for
    further ideas ....

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    oh my god! silly me srry for that pazcat (anfd i dont come here as often as i want cause i have school!)

im really srry for that wont happen again

havent slept for a while you know and im quite tired.
    ill spend most of the nite on the hunt for shiny charmander (still no result)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    ok first (call me stupid) i dont know how to create the club so i need instructions, and second im working on the sig.

The guys who want to join add me talk to me in messenger or email me to this other direction [email protected]

i need some ideas for the sig but ill be working on it now

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    When you start the club, maybe you can post a list of all the members & thier shiny pokemon in the first post, and update it as time goes on, of course.

As for starting a club, just make a new thread under "Mixed Community Groups". You usualy need to add rules, and such. You could look at the other clubs for exaples on how to start.

And also, try not to double post, just edit your last post.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    ok thx a lot, I need someone to make an official image of shiny hunters, PM me whoever wants to, he/she will get full credit for it.

I thought the sig tto be the titel of the club, to put if your memeber or cofounder(ill tell later who is cofounder)

well discuss the grades later(the most propable is that there will be no grades, and everyone will be equal here)

SO everyone to the mixed community groups table!b thx a lot again

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    the image or the sig?

if its the sig try and make it, if we all like it , then faboulous if not (not probable!)...

well reply soon

EDIT: sorry for that but i dont see im the last here.

I saw he last was pazzcat. so i posted, but probably lag prob. Srry for that

ill edit from now on and thx for telling me

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    ive put the thread in the community groups table already, post there for further ideas and so.

GO ahead for the sig if you want pazzcat

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    sorry for that but i dont see im the last here.

I saw he last was pazzcat. so i posted, but probably lag prob. Srry for that

ill edit from now on and thx for telling me

You can edit the information into your first post, and then edit-delete the second one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back