• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, we pick one. and they can't repeat (dibs on gengar!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    OK...i dont really care what we do..if we EVER do start it im callin shiny tangela....thats my fav of all my shineys ;)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Okay then, so..."Shiney Hunters Club", will that do? If Ryan and !Dragonite! give me a thumbs up then I'll make the first post of all 150 pokemon. If it doesn't trouble you two. And, the only criteria for it is that you can't get angry if you can't capture any shiney..or not. -Shrugs.- I don't have much of a favorite.Edit!:I can also (Try, no garuntees) make a sig for shiney hunters...or I could get you all the sprites for each individual shiney pokemon......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i DONT like the idea of catching all 150 that would take ages...too late for me though waiting for ryans approval.... :tired:
    EDIT: how would you know if theyre mad:???? if i get mad (which most likely i will, depends on how long it takes) ill just stay offline :D

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Hehe on my blue i caught every one without a cheat untill the end. I used 2 master balls to catch tauros and kangashkan ( Using the seaform glitch ). So it really wasnt that hard, or time consuming.

Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    i DONT like the idea of catching all 150 that would take ages...too late for me though waiting for ryans approval.... :tired:
    EDIT: how would you know if theyre mad:???? if i get mad (which most likely i will, depends on how long it takes) ill just stay offline :D

Yea I agree with this, I think we should just pick like 2 or 3 a week, or one a day, or pick on and when someone finds it we can just change it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    has aaryn got back 2 you guys yet?...it shouldnt really take us a loooooong time to think of a name "shiny hunters club " sounds pretty good 2 me , short and sweet...i dont think we should have ranks example mods ,owner, co-owner... what i am wondering about is the sprites...

Years
    No, as for as I know Aaryn has never replied. And I agree with that name, someone needs to go make it, like, now!
    Unless you want to wait until Pazzkat and some of the others get back online.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    well i would make it now but we dont have ne sprites yet I dont have ne prites,....ill go on and make it if u want but we wont have ne sprites... :\

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Sprites of haunter? I am a fair Color/add to sprite person, but if we got any we should ask poke veteran

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    cool with me....hes one of the best spriters ivbe ever seen

Years
    Cool, I talk to him on AIM, as for the club, I say we make it as soon as we talk to PazzKat about the name, and exactly what we will do in the club. Like will me set a search for all 151 shiny pokmon, are if we will set like 2 or 3 a week to find, or what ever we decide.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Hey guys! PazzKat here, sorry about not being on late last night but I have school. =P I (I'll ask permission too but) will take the shiney sprites from Serebii.Net. It shouldn't be too hard. (I have the sig making program, just gotta learn HOW to make sigs). I'll get to work in a hour or so on the first post for our guild/group if that is all right with your thoughts. And, the way I was thinking is, just have people play the game (Being discriminitve against shineys) and if you get a shiney (or have one) just post it in the guild thread. That way we don't stress over one poke'mon, unless you want to. Get back to me with your thoughts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back