• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    blah ...i think that he would at least know that you cant buy a shiny one...

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    ShineyKabutops said:
    Hey currently im beating trainers for money, b/c im spending every dime on a shiney abra. They are jerks in the wild so i'll buy them instead. :chinese:

Why dont you save your game before you buy the abras that way you can turn your game off and buy them again. atleast thats what im doing and its saving me tons of time.. and just keep buying and reseting untill you find that one of em are shiny

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    for what beating trainers to get money and stuff?? THats gonna take forever and ever. lol

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    ok im using ur way, *kicks himself* i trained my vulpix though! now a 9tales

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • The only Shiney I've ever caught was a Krabby in my Crystal version. I was training in the whirl Islands and ran into one.

He's really cool, maroon on top and purple on the bottom, I love my shiney Krabby ^_^

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    If you have two Shineys of the same egg group and you breed them are your chances for a Shiney egg increased?

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    Lonepichu said:
    The only Shiney I've ever caught was a Krabby in my Crystal version. I was training in the whirl Islands and ran into one.

He's really cool, maroon on top and purple on the bottom, I love my shiney Krabby ^_^

ohh shiny krabby.. i have that in my gold version.. purple right??? and no your chances wont increase if you have a shiny or two shiny parents no matter what

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • well hi to the new people, see this is growing, and cool catch for that pidgey.

Ive caught one too, and a rattata tracking down the shiny pidgey (not if i knew were the shiny pidgey was lol)

and my sis caught me an abra while finishing the game!

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    Your so lucky you got the shiny abra.. I want one more than that charmander!! Red gyrados ROCKS :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o man... aaryn's beating us so bad... he could make a whole flippin' team out of that... crap! and it would be pretty balanced! o, and shiny hunter187, would you maybe focus your efforts on pokemon that we don't already have? just a thought...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • lo i know, but this is becoming weird man, i know you may not beleive this right now.

I have a lucky streak this weekend, have been shiny-hunting for 192-195 hours right now.

Lol. hope you are lucky cause im trying with bulba right now while i type.

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    rsgh5 said:
    o man... aaryn's beating us so bad... he could make a whole flippin' team out of that... crap! and it would be pretty balanced! o, and shiny hunter187, would you maybe focus your efforts on pokemon that we don't already have? just a thought...

so what i have to get the ones i dont want?? wait till i get the ones i want first.. the abra I most definitely need!! for my team building

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's a lot of hours... 0_0 i'm impressed

shinehunter187 said:
    so what i have to get the ones i dont want?? wait till i get the ones i want first.. the abra I most definitely need!! for my team building

ok, go for it. i didn't mean to be mean. i guess you don't have to go for the pokemon we're going for because i'm not sure if you're even in our club. i was thinking that you were...
    verfied, you aren't... yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back