• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    So Suicune is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I can't get the shiny one because where I live in North America is no where even remotely near a Gamestop. Now apparently Euroupe and Australia are getting them through normal Wi Fi events. FML

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Well if you have a place like McDonalds or Starbucks you can just get it through wifi in those places. I am sure there are places like libraries that also have wifi.

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Oh great. It's Wi-Fi for Europe version only. Why can't they distribute it Wi-Fi? I so hate HGSS distribution for US now. =(

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    You know you can just wait for the European Wifi events and download from games in USA. At least that was what I was able to do with SPR2010 Jirachi. Pokemon Co. did this event at Gamestop so they could promote pre-orders of Black and White. Obviously a money grab, what did you think they did the event only for the fans?

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Hope so. I totally hate myself for not getting the HG/SS earlier since all the Wi-Fi events are all at the start of the game's release. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can get all the shinies through the Europe version using the US one.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Damn it! Missed Raiku -.- Well, now I'm off to getting Entei :D too much Gears of War in my hands :S

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Looking at the weather in USA I'm hoping they will make it Wi-Fi instead!

Serebii.net said:
    In The Games Department

Pok�mon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver - WiFi Event
    Following Tuesday's announcement of the giveaway of the Shiny Beasts over WiFi for Europe, the official site has updated with the various dates of these Pok�mon. Like the Gamestop release in America, these WiFi events are to be staggered and seperate and will each last one week;
    Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
    Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
    Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011
    You can download each Pok�mon only once per game. Once again, these beasts, when sent to the Black & White games give access to Zoroark. It is not yet known if America will also receive these events, but based on past events, it is very likely.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Wi-Fi Event!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Im going to miss getting Entei now because i don't have my dsi intill the 29th :(

Btw america is the one with the events right now because i recieved raikou the first day it was out.

Last edited:

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    Got a small herd of Entei yesterday. Used Diamond, Platinum, and HG to get 3, then restarted HG and Pt to get more. I now have 6 Raikou and 6 Entei. All I need now is Suicune.

Awesome.

Morgnarok

Years
    Got a small herd of Entei yesterday. Used Diamond, Platinum, and HG to get 3, then restarted HG and Pt to get more. I now have 6 Raikou and 6 Entei. All I need now is Suicune.

Awesome.

Like i said i missed Entei but i can't wait to get Suicune XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I want to get Entei now, but my area is being pelted with snowstorms and travelling is kind of risky right now. >< I hate snow!

Im going to miss getting Entei now because i don't have my dsi intill the 29th :(

Btw america is the one with the events right now because i recieved raikou the first day it was out.
    If it is going to be an issue I can hook both of you up with Entei. Or anyone else for that matter. So if anyone needs any of the Dogs just VM or PM me.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I got three Entei on Monday. I drove through a snowstorm to get there, so the roads were in terrible shape. There are two Gamestops about 10 min. from where I live. Both stores are only a few min. apart.

Morgnarok

Years
    i got raikou and the entei both on my team atm im waiting on suicune to replace my feraligatr :P

first person i know to put them in there team.Most are just going to put them in there boxes or trade them for things they need XD

Back