• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2005
    shiny?? I cant seem to catch a shiny i play emerald someone have codes for emerald there??

Kamahi

Juz Turned 17~ SweEet~ ^.^
    Years
    ha yeah, you should. And tell him, if he ever get a shiny again, and wishes to release it, give it to MEEE! Lolx, I've been playing Emerald for soo long and the only shiny i saw in my game is May's Marshtomp <--- however you spell it. bleh

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    I've only seen shiny magikarp, tentacuel and shendinja, pretty rubbish, so I let them go!?!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Well I thought that they were not that rare on the count that I could get a shiny pokemon code, which I am still looking for.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    Rayquaza_vs_Deoxys said:
    I got a latios ho oh and Deoxys shiny. ^^
    you're lying. i know because i figured out you can only get shiny female pokemon. they have a modest nature. i know because i have over 200 of them. same goes for the dude who said he got shiny rayquaza and groudon and the regis. so please don't lie okay....

:D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :nervous: ............ :P

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Uhmm you can get shiny legendaries no matter if they don't have a sex.Its only determined by pure luck.Maybe you got all of them female because you use cheats to get them and that might cause it.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    jc_rcw said:
    Uhmm you can get shiny legendaries no matter if they don't have a sex.Its only determined by pure luck.Maybe you got all of them female because you use cheats to get them and that might cause it.
    how do you figure? i stood in front of rayquaza and restarted the game for a whole month and then some. and you know what color it was? green. i even put the code on and it was still green. and i'll have you know only half of my shinys were caught with a code. :sean: :snea: :may: :15:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I'm prepared to bet that a lot here have no shiny Armaldo on Emerald. But some may have a shiny Machop on Fire Red. All I know is that I have both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back