• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I've seen 3 shinys and have only caught 2
    The one that got away was a green oddish in Ruby or Sapphire's Safari Zone.
    I caught a green Tangela just south of Palette Town in Leaf Green and a shiny reddish/goldish Poochyena (now a goldish Mightyena) just north of Littleroot Town in Ruby or Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You can get as many shinies as you can find. There's no limit on how many you are allowed to capture.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    u r all lucky

i have been playing pokemon ever since yellow came out and i've never even seen a shiny (well except for the red garadoes but can't really count that)

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    My older sister has a shiny pigeot-(golden) and I once bumped into a shiny swablu-(which I like to call swabyellow because a normal swablu is blue and a shiny is yellow! Get it? :laugh: )

PS: Does anyone have a shiny butterfree? (or as my sister calls it, a psyco butterfree?)

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    Fury of Ninetales said:
    the last time i checked SPP, i thot that surskit was unobtainable in emerald, u can find surskit in those spots in R/S but not in emerald.
    aww man...well is there a shiny code for R/S on gssp?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2005
    i have two questions

1. is there a certian place where it is more likely to get a shiny?

2. if a shiny evolves, does it stay shiny?

Years
    i havent got a shiny yet and i've played all the games for ages imean ye i caught a red gyarados but thats it? r shinys like different colours to the normal pokemon then?

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I've only ever had that and my Whismur, which I shouldn't have evolved, as pink with green ears is way cooler than pink and yellow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back