• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    The Angel of Darkness said:
    I've only ever had that and my Whismur, which I shouldn't have evolved, as pink with green ears is way cooler than pink and yellow...

I second that notion. XD

Anyhow, I've only bumped into a shiny once, in Emerald, and that was a red Meditite.. But unfortunately, I scored a critical hit and KO'ed it. @_@

I've never seen another shiny since then. *brick'd*

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I Hate Feebas said:
    i have two questions

1. is there a certian place where it is more likely to get a shiny?

2. if a shiny evolves, does it stay shiny?

1.Nope. The possibility of encountering a shiny is 1/8195. (I hope I got it right)

2.Yes it does.

I have a shiny Rattata on FR. On gold I didn't catch the red Gyarados.

Lilith the Pokemon Breeder

Mother of Beasts
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    In my LG game, I have caught 2 shinies.
    1. Shiny (gold) Bellsprout - route 24, right next to the bridge (I was actually abra hunting at the time.)
    2. Shiny (black) Zubat - Victory Road

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
    i have two on saphire a elctrode and a feebas dont ask why i came across two must have bin lucky an especialy the feebas cas they really hard to find in the frist place and whats is the differences really besides the colours are they stats higer or some thing ?

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    mewtwo in armour said:
    i have two on saphire a elctrode and a feebas dont ask why i came across two must have bin lucky an especialy the feebas cas they really hard to find in the frist place and whats is the differences really besides the colours are they stats higer or some thing ?
    I don't think their stats are any higher, but you must be very proud to have two shinies. I have none, though I have seen quite alot like (yer, obiously shiny swablu) and once a shiny tentacruel. And a shiny spearow.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    i have a shiny flygon! its sooo cute^^ the skin is light green while the eye sheilds are orange instead of red and the wing outlines are blue! fits my name,no?

Erwing

But the shiny ones otherwise than be diferent color are more strogers or something?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    ive only had shiny swinub and tentacool in GSC. I think i had another one, but cant remember the name....

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    i have a shiny flygon! its sooo cute^^ the skin is light green while the eye sheilds are orange instead of red and the wing outlines are blue! fits my name,no?
    You're so lucky! I've been searching for a shiny trapinch for over 70 hours and still havn't found anything! Not even a shiny Sandshrew x_X.
    And I'm not sure if I posted this here yet, but I have a shiny Kingdra and Mightyena.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erwing said:
    But the shiny ones otherwise than be diferent color are more strogers or something?
    Shiny Pokemon are not any stronger than normal Pokemon. It's only a color difference; nothing more.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2005
    i once caught a shiny rattata.............

Ozone Layer said:
    hey
    You can get shiny pokemon by hatching eggs ?

yes you can but its even rarer than catching one.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back