• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2007
    mine xD

heres my list *ahem*

mettalic gen:
    magmar (from daycare)
    feraligatr (starter)
    golduck
    espeon
    ho-oh

gems gen:
    pelipper
    crobat
    alakazam
    wailord

colour gen:
    nidoking
    dugtrio
    primape
    rapidash

fr\lg:
    pidgeot
    weezing
    butterfree

note : i do NOT have a cheating console so i dont cheat, another thing was my crobat was traded, furthermore i train ALL my pokemon to the max so that is why they are all in thier final evo's

ciao

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Well, good luck.

I want a LOT of shinies...in fact, I would like to get every Pokemon shiny, but I don't know if I'll ever accomplish that feat! I gotten enough shinies on my FR to make my own team (Charizard, Umbreon, Porygon2, Mewtwo, Dragonite, and Scizor, in that order).

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    i'have got many shinies,my first was a shiny tentacool, then arbok, then persian and then.....my sister caught a shiny shroomish because she thought it was a girl shroomish!!!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The first shiny I ever saw was Gyarados during Gold, but of course, everyone saw that when they played through it. Anyway, the next real shiny Pokemon I found was a Pidgey, it was golden and sparkling and I accidently killed it. It was a bittersweet day since I've never seen another shiny Pokemon again, but at least I can honestly say that I've encountered one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    omg I've had Emerald for 2 weeks and a few days and I have a 2nd shiny, a green marill which evoled into an Azumarill which is a goldy colour

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    How dare you? I made a comment, that you are not the first, and then i said 'i got him a shiny chimchar', and you decide that you wish to taunt me because i haven't got D/P yet. Again. HOW DARE YOU!?

take that.

ZOMG, I'm sooo sorry about this, and you probably won't believe me, but...I'm not the one who typed that. My younger brother was playing a mean joke and would sign on as me while I'm not on the computer and type of things for me. It's been like months since I (the real Fufu3000) have even been to this place. This is all my brother's fault. I do believe that you have all the fire starters shiny (though I am fairly jealous), but I do not recall you stating what shinies you have. Maybe I just have a bad memory. Either way, I'm sorry that all of this had to happen, and please, forgive my brother's stupidity and my carelessness.

Now that that's done with... I've officially cracked.

I CANNOT go another day without shiny hunting for Latias. I thought with the advent of D/P I could get it off my head, but I always find myself thinking about how great it would be to have one! But I've been hunting for it for so long...it just feels like I'll never get it y'know? Well, that's going to change. On Emerald2, the "lucky" one, I'm going to hunt for Latias and stay on that island until I find it. No exceptions whatsoever (except transferring stuff ). I really do hope this is the last time I have to go to Southern Island. Wish me luck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I've caught a shiny linoon! But its not that special.

ALL shinies are valuable zeroforce. remember, some people don't have any at all so you should be happy.

My Shinies [Ruby]:

Swampert
    Swellow
    Linoone

i'm currently looking for shiny electrike on Ruby as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i'm hunting for the shiny charmander on FR right now. after i get it, i'm gonna go after other targets: Eevee, Snorlax, Lapras. i hope i find the shiny charmander soon...wish me luck!! good luck Fufu and Paranoia!

Ledah_18(O_o)

Pokemon Rules (^.^)
    Years
    you are all very very very lucy

:disappoin i have been playing ruby for 500 hours and sapphire too for 493 hours and none none of the pokemons i have fought haven't been shiny i feal sad and like i have bad luck:disappoin snif i wana cry sob sob well at least i can get all pokemons i mean the 394 yup 394 cause i can't get mew and deoxys those two are missing in my list the others well i can have them hehe i will usually train them in the wild and maybe in one of those battles if im lucky i will get a shiny one YEEHHAA!!!! but im not waiting for one:'( i feal like none will come out for me sob sob:disappoin :'( WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The only shiny I've ever seen in my FireRed was a Pidgey near Pallet Town. All I had in my team were level 70+ so I just wasted my master ball on it instead of Raikou. Oh well, I got another one later from Emerald. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    Well in leaf green I am hunting a secret shiny and fire red I am hunting lugia. wish me luck.

good luck, mate, ill be cheering for you! woot! but... what's this "secret" shiny? :P

oh, and fufu, good luck on catching all the shiny pokemon you want, even if its all of them! woot! you're gonna need lots of luck for that step!

as i was on topic though, i am and have been hunting for 3 damn weeks for a shiny raiku, i keep on doing my stratergy, this is the only time my stratergy has failed me, so maybe i just got "lucky" and yeh, i guess it was false and that was my kinda luck, luck can do anything really, so i've spent a week on hunting a shiny raiku outside of saffron city, near lavender town. plz wish me luck, guys. i've been hunting for a freakin' long time :(

Last edited:

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    :disappoin i have been playing ruby for 500 hours and sapphire too for 493 hours and none none of the pokemons i have fought haven't been shiny i feal sad and like i have bad luck:disappoin snif i wana cry sob sob well at least i can get all pokemons i mean the 394 yup 394 cause i can't get mew and deoxys those two are missing in my list the others well i can have them hehe i will usually train them in the wild and maybe in one of those battles if im lucky i will get a shiny one YEEHHAA!!!! but im not waiting for one:'( i feal like none will come out for me sob sob:disappoin :'( WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

........................Because there is the small matter of there being a 1/8192 chance................. thats probably why...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Shiny's are only different colour skin.
    *Dang*

which is why people want to get shiny Pokemon in the 1st place because of this, at 1st I was crazy about shiny Pokemon, but then when I really looked at the odds I stopped. Also hunting for a shiny Pokemon that you may never find was also stupid to me. Its kind of like when you are doing a task a shiny Pokemon will come out of nowhere. That was always my luck. the only time that never happen to me was when I was going to catch Red Gyarados in the lake of rage and when I was using the Pokerador in Pokemon Pearl and I ran into a Gligar (which I wanted a shiyn one anyways). you shouldn't let a shiny go to your head

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yeah Queen Boo, it's probably a waste of time since the odds are pretty slim. I've been soft reseting since last fall for a shiny Ho-oh... XD I guess I'm just glad with the 3 that I have... What I don't get is that I've caught pokerus twice which is rarer but I've only gotten 3 shinies. Retarded luck. <__>

Mquaza

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    I'm playing my Diamond for 60h and I didn't saw a shiny. :D
    I've trated my Shiny Sharkpeedo from my Emerald to my Diamond. He's COOL!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back