• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
Years
  • hey everyone! ive been trying to catch at least one, and it doesnt matter what one, shiny pokemon in my emerald and havent caught any!!! i tried using an AR code and it didnt work!! ill just keep trying and maybe i will catch one someday! i hope.....

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • Gamedog said:
    yes you can but its even rarer than catching one.
    It's not any rarer to hatch a shiny than find one in the wild :\. You will always always always always ALWAYS have a 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny (unless you're battling a trainer or ur breeding in GSC).

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I caught a shiny Zubat in Pokemon Ruby which evolved into a Golbat but he's deleted now:( And I ran into a shiny Gloom in Sapphire once in the Safarii Zone but he ran away.:( And in Sapphire I ran into a shiny Hariama but he whirlwinded me.:( And then after three weeks of reseting I finally caught a shiny Groudon.:D I am now searching for a shiny Magikarp/Gyradous

Years
  • heh, I just got myself a shiney lugia on Crystal ?? took me long enough!
    So that makes my Crystal Set of Shineys being, Raichu, Lugia ?? about 4 hours trying to get the thing as well xD!

still, my Shiney Blaziken is my most treasured shiney pokemon ^_^

Years
  • I cant find even a single shiny caterpie... I've been like playing for over 100 hours and carrying a Scyther around to False Swipe one in the unlikely event i find one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    I caught a shiny Poochyena and raised it to my golden Mightyena....my friend caught a gold Oddish in Crystal

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • I so want to catch a Shiny Rayquaza in my restarted Emerald. But first, I need a stinkin' link cable to get me some better Pokemon to beat Tate & Liza with (they are very hard in my circumstances in Emerald)... :| Or I could find someone else with Emerald/FR/LG and a Wireless Adapter.

Killov

Old Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • I just got a shiny Seaking... :\ It's the first time I see an actual random shiny... I had a normal Seaking, but I just HAD to catch this one... :P

I can't believe it, of all the Pokemon, it had to be a fish... :\

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have a shiny Charizard. My brother has a shiny Linoone and a shiny Banette.

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    i have a useless pidgey thats shining -.-

is it possible to get a shining ledgendary??

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • In sapphire I caught a shiny(purple) slokath (think I spelled that right) I had barely started my game and caught it.... at the time I didn't know it was a shinny.....I also have a shiny arcticuno... it's whitish silver

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    omg i have over 60 feebas on my ruby. im a feebasfanatic :P

and Rioku, i tried that with Rayquaza for days and it was never shinie

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I have many shineys in my emarald 1 in gold onne in silver and one in crystal those last three garados and in emarald action replay max duo

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    pikachu2460 said:
    omg i have over 60 feebas on my ruby. im a feebasfanatic :P

and Rioku, i tried that with Rayquaza for days and it was never shinie
    some people try for years.... and eventually get it....
    take a look at my card, these three are all legit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back