• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • AzureFlygon said:
    Wow, I had a dream about shiny Pokemon about a year ago, and the next day I found the same one in my game! I think you may just have a chance! :D

HELO JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DREAM SCARES ME.
    I MEAN HOW OFFTEN YOU HAVE THIS DEJAVU DREAMS????? :paranoid:

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Only shiny pokemon I've ever caught were two level 3 Zigzagoon on the same day. x_x For once, I'd really like to catch a cool shiny.

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • PATRIHE2001 said:
    HELO JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DREAM SCARES ME.
    I MEAN HOW OFFTEN YOU HAVE THIS DEJAVU DREAMS????? :paranoid:

I don't have them too often, but the last shiny I found I knew it would be a shiny before it even showed up on the screen. And I actually knew, too, I didn't just want it to be one. It was creepy. No, I didn't have a gameshark in, if that's what your thinking ;)

Years
  • The only shiney on my Sapphire is my shiney electrike,Rakurai.
    'Twas on my way to the berry master's house and BAM! the first thing that attacked me,I nearly fell over. ^^;
    I dun wanna evolve him though...I like the blue on them. x(;
    Heh...what I really want and I'd trade for -anything- is a shiney torchic..I'd love to train it and add it to my Blaziken horde. -cackles evilly.-
    My sister has a shiney wingull and a shiney loudred o_O not very interesting.

Years
  • i got these shinys:
    31 Wobbuffet
    8 Mew
    1 Gyarados
    1 Heracross
    7 Crobat
    11 Chansey
    2 Blissey

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • I Just Caught A Shiny Zangoose By Mistake I Was Going To Get Bagon when Bam Shiny Zangoose I Started Shaking Like Mad But Then I Caught It And It Was Like Someone Threw Ice Water Over Me Then I Was Spechless For Like 5 Mins(Wanted A Shiny Zangoose Scince I Bought The Game) Saved My Game Then Ran Around My House For 1 Hour Screaming I GOT HIM BOYAA!!!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Well I onlt have one. It is a Dustox now but it was a Wurmple when i got it. I'm hopeing to get a shiny poochyena and another Wurmple so i can have a shiny Beautifly. Other than that i don't care if i get any other shinys.

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
  • I have 192 hours and I spent all day yesterday looking for a shiny anything... I didn't find one.
    Instead, I got the PokeRus 0_o;
    Ah, well... Knew it was going to happen eventually...

But I wish I had known you could catch a shiny Rayquaza or Kyogre before I caught it! Darn. And I really get bored chasing Latias around, so I'll probably never get a shiny legendary... the first time I saw it was RIGHT after I beat the League. I was like, :confused: !! And I haven't seen it since. Well, maybe once or twice.
    Maybe I'll go to the Southern Island and find Latios. Oh, wait, I don't have an E-Reader! AAARGH!
    (Currently looking for a shiny Pikachu... :sleeping: Good luck.)

Also I had a dream that I caught a shiny Bellsprout last night... it was blue. Kind of wierd... :shocked: Could that mean something!?

Last edited:

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Lady Umbreon said:
    I have 192 hours and I spent all day yesterday looking for a shiny anything... I didn't find one.
    Instead, I got the PokeRus 0_o;
    Ah, well... Knew it was going to happen eventually...

But I wish I had known you could catch a shiny Rayquaza or Kyogre before I caught it! Darn. And I really get bored chasing Latias around, so I'll probably never get a shiny legendary... the first time I saw it was RIGHT after I beat the League. I was like, :confused: !! And I haven't seen it since. Well, maybe once or twice.
    Maybe I'll go to the Southern Island and find Latios. Oh, wait, I don't have an E-Reader! AAARGH!
    (Currently looking for a shiny Pikachu... :sleeping: Good luck.)

Also I had a dream that I caught a shiny Bellsprout last night... it was blue. Kind of wierd... :shocked: Could that mean something!?

Yeah, when I have those dreams I always catch a shiny the next day! And it's almost always the same species. Oh, and I think shiny bellsprout have blue "lips", so your dream was accurate, too!

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
  • I was in the Safari Zone for 6 hours looking for a shiny Pikachu! And then I decided to catch a couple (since they're relatively rare, y'know...). It wasn't until I left and I checked my box that I realized that I had caught 20 of them ^_^;
    Now I have a whole box stuffed full of Pikachu, and not one is shiny either :( ...

Oh, yeah, and can you get a shiny from hatching if you restart and keep hatching it over and over again?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I have played through ruby at least seven times by now, and I NEVER encountereed ONE shiney! I wish there was a gameshark code that could actually make pokemon you encounter shiney, instead of just switching shiney and nonshiney graphics, I really want a shiney electrode! :(

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Wlel i restarted mt Sapphire game(aigan). I have restarted my games more times than i can count. I finaly fo a new shiny. It was a Poocheyna. Yea i got one i wanted. Thiygh after a fews day for looking i gaveup on the Wurmple and went with that game. Shinys can be a big pain to get.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • I got the real Pokemon Ruby on GBA game. And I only got a Beautifly shiny [in the PC] , Tailow shiny [in the PC] and Mightyena shiny [party in training] I know MAY not supposed to have a Mightyena but who cares X_X

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • MiNuN* said:
    I got the real Pokemon Ruby on GBA game. And I only got a Beautifly shiny [in the PC] , Tailow shiny [in the PC] and Mightyena shiny [party in training] I know MAY not supposed to have a Mightyena but who cares X_X
    are you playing your Ruby as May??
    I got another shiny. It was on my Sapphire. Though it was Shroomish(sp). *sigh now i finda shiny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back