• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shitposting

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Perhaps it is a bit like actual doo-dooing! It's healthy to get it out of the system and it's fun to talk about c: except doo-doo isn't really healthy for others to look at or encounter at all. Wait, most ****posts aren't healthy to be around either. Yeah, my analogy stands.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I just post my thoughts, hoping someone will get some personal value out of me. Trying to be ironic or witty is... pointless, really. I think any kind of expression is serious on some basic level; whatever you say, it ultimately comes from your past experiences.

Last edited:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Shitposting is a golden feature. Without shitposting, there'd be no trolling, which is like nitrogen for the Internet: it seems like it's useless, but is actually indispensable.

Back