• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
  • Style: HGSS
    Size: FRLG Size (fire red Size)
    NUMBER of Town: 4 Cities 3 Towns 1 Hill 1 island
    Region:
    2emprio.jpg

Legend: R- Route T - Trees M - Mountains L - Lake I - Islands
    Please Reply to my profile when done :D

Years
  • The quality of requests was lower than I'd thought. So, the shop is now open once more. Please read the rules in the opening post. In the very likely event that I've missed your request unfairly, please fill out the new form and re-request, and yours will be prioritised. Make sure to read the rules, too.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    Region:
    2emprio.jpg

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • The quality of requests was lower than I'd thought. So, the shop is now open once more. Please read the rules in the opening post. In the very likely event that I've missed your request unfairly, please fill out the new form and re-request, and yours will be prioritised. Make sure to read the rules, too.

I'm glad mine was fine. ^-^

Style: HGSS
    Region:
    2emprio.jpg

If it's on the same page, why re-post it? He won't verify that he's seen it.

Years
    Region:
    2emprio.jpg

Read the entirety of my last post. Especially this:
    ... please fill out the new form and re-request

If it's on the same page, why re-post it? He won't verify that he's seen it.
    Read this:
    NikNaks said:
    Do not enforce these rules without my permission; if people can't be bothered to read them, do not reply to them. I am likely to get annoyed with you if you mini-mod

Please. Read the rules and follow them. If you consistently ignore them, I'll ignore you back. It's only fair. ^_^

Years
  • Okay. I'm only going to say this once more. Anyone after this post who is still asks if theirs is being made, will be ignored.

The answer is in my last post. Any requests before it that have not been completed are void unless I have contacted you. If you still wish to request, make a new request using the new form. It has changed, so it's very obvious if you haven't used it. Mustafa, that goes for you, too.

So, to clarify. If your request has not been filled, re-request with the new form or you will be ignored.

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
    Years
  • Style:HG SS
    Size: 192x144 (FireRed)
    Number of towns:5 cities, 8 towns
    Source image:
    Spoiler:

Type of region: Archipelago, With little island
    Features: Large mountain large mountain to the darkest green.. :)

sorry for double request.. :) because I changed some in it.. :)

pikachuproductions

The Coder
    Years
  • Project IceStorm Map

Style: DPPt
    Size: 192x144 (FireRed ROM)
    Type of region: Mainland with ocean splitting diagonally from lower left corner to upper right
    Number of settlements: Towns: 5 Cities: 4
    Features: Large Mountain on left side of map, One town on top of mountain, one to the right of the mountain at base, forest on some part of right side that surrounds a small town. Two cities on both sides of ocean, some sort of indication of transport
    Use: No thread started yet, for Pokemon IceStorm

Thanks!

Legendary Arceus

The Legend
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2017
    Style: HGSS
    Size: 240x144 (poccil's Essentials for RMXP)
    Source image:
    region.png

Number of settlements: look at the key in the picture
    Features: again key, but the white land is land really high up

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
    Years
  • Style: DPPt
    Size: 192x144 (FireRed)
    Source Image:*i cant post images becouse i have less of 15 posts*
    Number of towns: Same like Jotho.
    Type of region: Same like Jotho.
    Features:Dark cave & Union cave - Mt silver & Ice path (i think is called ice path, that near Mahogany town) - Lake of Rage - Ilex Forest.
    Use: Pokemon Silver's Turn (my own hack) *i can't post an imagen becouse i have less of 15 posts"

It's the same list of the principal post, NikNak, i hope you can make it

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Wow... You're busy 0.o But doing great :D Anyway, I'm here to request one of your wonderful maps :)

Style: I think FRLG -> You made this for me a few months ago, I'd like that style :D
    Size: 480x320 -> For Poccil's Essentials, but I think 244x144 is too small :/
    Source image:
    Spoiler:

Type of region: Unnecessary if providing me with image
    Number of settlements: 13 towns/cities (look at picture, small dots are towns, big dots are cities)
    Features: Already specified in the source image.
    Use: If you really need to know please PM me :P

I'm going to be gone for 1 week, from 17 October till the 24th of October, so you could stuff me back in line since I don't need it before then :P

Years
  • Style: DPP
    Source image: See attatchment
    Type of region: archipelago
    Number of settlements: See attachment
    Features: On the top left that is a volcano island
    Use: Pokemon Alumimium

:D hope it is not too much of a bother

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
    Years
  • Style: FRLG
    Size: 512x512 (Extended Emerald Map)
    Source image: Johto/Kanto from GSC, and maybe changing the map a little the way we did in the combined one-page map, as well as Sevii under them
    Type of region: Mainland w/islands
    Number of settlement markers: 30 total (wow), 12 in Johto, 11 in Kanto, and (I think) 7 in the Sevii Islands
    Features: You know Kanto/Johto/Sevii... I hope. Plus fixes from the old map, which include the extra two tiles on the border, and a limit of 256 tiles. I might be able to change that, but for now stick with 256, please.
    Use: Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [Beta 1 Released!] - The PokéCommunity Forums

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • I found that I can't insert the HG/SS Style map into my hack, so I need a FR/LG Style instead. Thank you so much. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Style: FR/LG
    Source image:
    DarkSceptile.png

Type of region: Image ^
    Number of settlements: In the current map
    Features: In the current map
    Use: Hack, but won't be posted until the map gets inserted. If you need some kind of proof, I can VM you the starter town map.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Re-Request

Hey Niknaks, could you make this map for me? I really suck at creating the underlying map.
    Style: HGSS hi-res, if possible
    Size: 480x320
    Source image:
    verdurawlandmarks1.png
    ghuzbabaroyaljibbaroute.png

Type of region: A peninsula surrounded with a few islands

Number of settlements:
    Towns: 10
    Cities-regular: 7
    Cities-Port: 4
    Cities-airport: 1
    Cities-Large: 3

Features:
    -A large desert in the center ( left image)
    -A mountain range west of the dessert (right image) please include a cave entrance near the village in the west.
    -Another mountain range in the southwest corner of the region(right image)
    -A large mountain island with a snowy peak(right image) Snow lies from the city in the middle and further north.
    -Some small islands on the western-most Sea route as well on the north-eastern one.
    -A forest on the vertical route in the south-western corner
    -Another forest surrounding the big city and village on the north-east side of the peninsula( if possible, make it a tropical forest)
    - can you move the 2 cities within the blue circle one "square/tile" up?
    Use: I don't have a thread up yet, I can show you some screens via MSN / PM

Note:you can replace the icons I created with the HGSS ones, please use the layout in the right image. I'll add the landmarks myself, I think.

Thanks in advance!

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    Region:
    2emprio.jpg

There are few Changes :D

Years
  • Just to prove I'm not dead, here's Ben's commission. Yes, that's right. If you're getting tired of waiting, consider donating some points. In future, I might only take commissions instead of requests to give me some kind of incentive. However, I will endeavour to make all correct requests anyway, but it may take longer.

Also, not accepted: aSeRo, Legendary Arceus, mustafa. You've all used the old form, which clearly shows you've not read the rules. Good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back