• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Should i Buy platinum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hey ive just started playing pokemon again and i bought White,HeartGold And Soulsilver should i buy platinum?
    The last pokemon game i played was pearl and i nearly got all the pokemon in the pokedex but i sold it (epic fail)
    So should i get platinum?
    Do people still play it?
    How many legenderies can you get without wifi ? Because im in europe and the events here suck :(

Thanks ,
    PokeTman

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Yes, you should buy it.
    Lots of people still play it.
    You can get 11 Legendary Pokemon without events, 13 if you have Pokemon Ranch on Wii.

I just beat Platinum the yesterday and it's still well worth it. If not for the only reasons being you can get Pokemon you just can't get in the other games and the fact getting Shiny pokemon is easier in Platinum than any other game (I think).

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Yes, you should buy it.
    Lots of people still play it.
    You can get 11 Legendary Pokemon without events, 13 if you have Pokemon Ranch on Wii.

I just beat Platinum the yesterday and it's still well worth it. If not for the only reasons being you can get Pokemon you just can't get in the other games and the fact getting Shiny pokemon is easier in Platinum than any other game (I think).
    Are the 11 legenderies palkia giratina dialga ,4 regis ,3 azelfs guys and who else?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Yes you should get it. I recommend transferring all your pokes after you get the ones you can't in White.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I definitely recommend Platinum. It's a pretty fun game, and has things that D/P don't have, like the Battle Frontier. But there are Pokemon that are in those games that aren't in Platinum, like Glameow and Stunky, so you'll have to trade with a friend for those. Other than that, Platinum is worth playing.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Platinum, is one of my favoruites, It's like Diamond & Pearl into one, it has the same features, an extended storyline, you can catch BOTH Dialga & Palkia and theres more features that were not included in D/P such as gym rematches, Battle Frontier ECT. So I would say yes!

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Are the 11 legenderies palkia giratina dialga ,4 regis ,3 azelfs guys and who else?

The ones I'm thinking of are:
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Azelf
    Mesprit
    Uxie
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Heatran
    And Cresselia