• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get BF4 Premium Edition?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I'm wondering if its worth getting BF4 Premium Edition for the PC at this time? I know that BF1 has been out for a while, but I'm not interested in a WWI FPS. Anyways, there's still a community out there, and I'm wondering if buying BF4 Premium Edition would not be a waste of money.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm wondering if its worth getting BF4 Premium Edition for the PC at this time? I know that BF1 has been out for a while, but I'm not interested in a WWI FPS. Anyways, there's still a community out there, and I'm wondering if buying BF4 Premium Edition would not be a waste of money.

How much is it for PC?

msut55

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2017
    Nooo way, it's dying out! You'd get some good gameplay out of it for like a few months before everyone has moved on and you're left with the tryhards :P

Years
  • I haven't heard much things about it But i know that's it's starting to die out so i insist that you pick another game like Titanfall 2 for example.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • yes get it.. there are 1000's of us still playing and 1000's more who will never move to BF1.. and only play BF3/4..

If its on sale for cheap, its worth it.. get it and have deadly fun on the Battlefield.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I would say yes. Battlefield 4 is a very enjoyable game, all the DLC is fantastic, and I'm sure there are still tons of people playing it because not everyone was enamored with the World War I game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I haven't heard much things about it But i know that's it's starting to die out so i insist that you pick another game like Titanfall 2 for example.
    I'm not a fan of futuristic games. I like the more modern theme to FPS.

Anyways, thank you for the feedback.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    yes get it.. there are 1000's of us still playing and 1000's more who will never move to BF1.. and only play BF3/4..

If its on sale for cheap, its worth it.. get it and have deadly fun on the Battlefield.

Yeah, even on consoles we still have thousands playing 4.

I'd get premium if only for the extra weapons, about 4 of the maps and the two extra free maps (Outlook and Dragon Rising) because they're two of the best Rush maps in the game

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Yes plenty of people still play bf4 on pc! It is certainly worth picking up! Don't forget to add the community and night ops dlcs to your library though! While they are free they're not bundled with premium so you have to manually add them in the store.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I'm currently doing the free 7 day trial from Origin, and I'm having a blast so far! I'm definitely considering getting Premium. Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Back