• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hai all, my two shiny cyootie plushies just got home
I bought both shiny Umbreon and a shiny Sylveon plush

here they are:
Spoiler:

to start off with shiny Umbreon:
looks so cyoot
Spoiler:

side of the view and the shiny rings
Spoiler:

the view of the back, and shiny blue tail ring
Spoiler:

now to move onto shiny Sylveon
looks just as adorable
Spoiler:

the slight side view
Spoiler:

the back side view and the blue tail
Spoiler:

if anyone wants to see, how I has them setup next to my laptop:
Spoiler:

farther out, on the top I has mainly Eevee, Zorua, Vulpix, and Fennekin
Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It's been a couple years since I posted in here. My Pokemon collection hasn't reeeeally grown significantly since then, but there have been some additions!!

Most notably, I went to Japan at the end of last year and literally during the week long span I was there, the Pokemon Centre announced AND released a Cherrim merch campaign. So, naturally, I bought... virtually every single item they released. 😂 The only things I didn't buy were the 2-3 items that didn't feature Cherrim on it because my wallet was already in so much pain, lol.

Here's a pic of (most of) my haul!
Spoiler:

And a bit of the other misc stuff...
Spoiler:

And then while I was there, they were doing blind bag t-shirts. So for like ¥2100 you could buy a t-shirt, all one size, and hope for one of ~8 designs. They had a Pokemon Sun set and a Moon set, and the shirts in it were all t-shirts from the actual games! So that was cool. As people may or may not know, Cherrim is featured on a shirt from Pokemon Moon. So, I bought 2 shirts and... no luck. I didn't even like either of the shirts I got (Wishiwashi and Lycanroc). T_T When I went back to the Center a few days later with my friend to pick up the Cherrim merch on day one, she was nice and tried for the shirt, saying she'd trade me for the Wishiwashi one since I would have prefered any other shirt and... she got the one she wanted anyway. rip. So of course, a couple months later the Cherrim shirt finally turned up on Yahoo Japan Auctions and now... :)
Spoiler:

So yeah! I'm super happy and slightly convinced someone who works for Pokemon totally follows me and planned that whole merch thing around my trip. I mean really! It released Jan 1st! And it says "Spring!" all over it! Why else, hahahaha.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The most recent Pokemon I item I bought was some Eevee sleeves, which I'll probably won't open up, love the design, I wish to find more so I can sleeve up all my Eevee cards
Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Haven't bought any pokemon related merch in a long time until I came upon this:

Spoiler:

I had been doing so well not buying anymore figures since they cost quite a bit, and I really don't have much space left for more either.

Just couldn't resist May though. Same company has already released a figure of Red, and have one of Serena releasing in July with plans on making ones for Hilda and Rosa too. :(

Years
I redeemed a bunch of my GameStop PowerUp Rewards points a week or so ago, and got a bunch of Pokemon themed merch for free through it.

Wallet, keychain, and beanie:
http://imgur.com/a/dMNth

Red PokeBall T-Shirt and Pikachu backpack:
https://imgur.com/a/I8qaT

Haven't bought any pokemon related merch in a long time until I came upon this:

Spoiler:

I had been doing so well not buying anymore figures since they cost quite a bit, and I really don't have much space left for more either.

Just couldn't resist May though. Same company has already released a figure of Red, and have one of Serena releasing in July with plans on making ones for Hilda and Rosa too. :(

WELP. Onto my two mile long figure buy list she goes.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I just got my most newest Pokemon item, a Halloween themed plush, Umbreon
do believe it's supposed to look like a vampire, it has a small cyoot cape in the back and a candle
Spoiler:

I got two since I'm going to send one to my friend for his birthday which is until nearly the end of October
(Oct 26th)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I just got my most newest Pokemon item, a Halloween themed plush, Umbreon
do believe it's supposed to look like a vampire, it has a small cyoot cape in the back and a candle
Spoiler:

I got two since I'm going to send one to my friend for his birthday which is until nearly the end of October
(Oct 26th)

I like those, but if you like me, you'll get attached to the other one before Oct. get's here.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I wish I already sent the photo to mah friend, have 3 Sylveon items in the mail, but they aren't plush, they are cards, for my Eeveelution/Fox collection

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got a few Eeveelution items today
and a drinking cup with the Kalos starters on them

photos:
Eeveelution t-shirts
Spoiler:

drinking cups:
Spoiler:

Eevee wristbands
Spoiler:

Eeveelution blanket
Spoiler:

Years
Got my May/Sapphire/Haruka (or whatever you want to call her) figure a couple weeks ago. It's really nicely detailed!
Spoiler:

Can't wait for the figures of Hilda and Rosa to come out near the end of the year.
Spoiler:

Legit jealous now man.

My recent pickups:

Pokemon Adventures Black & White 5 & 6

Plush Luxury Ball

Berry-chu plush

Angry-chu plush

Pokemon Adventures Black & White 7, 8, and 9

Also a fancy playmat I picked up at A-Kon, and some Japanese Lillie sleeves I forgot to take a picture of.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I'm too lazy to post pics but I got back to collecting PTCG cards, even if I don't play. I bought 3 packs this weekend and I'm pretty happy, I think I got some rare stuff, and only one duplicate.
I also got a Pumpkaboo plush form a secret Santa last Christmas, and I have a big Pikachu plush I won at my job. My parents also bought me a Pokémon GO shirt.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I bought a new plushie. My second one, to be honest. :3
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back