• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week [SOTW #1]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Do not double post CheesePeow, and instead of re-using this thread for entries, I'd suggest making a new one, so people don't have to search around to see which entries are for the first competition and which ones are for the second. You can easily make links to the different entry threads in the discussion thread for easy finding and access.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Okay.

Well here's my entry. D:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Yay… so I will try with an oldy

[/IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/munna170488/gallery/scrapmetal.png[/IMG]

It's about the same abstractness as the others… it's not just an alteered stock, there are quite a few renders… meh

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I think your submitting something you've done long ago? 'so I will try with an oldy'
    You have to make a new sigature, plus I don't think that has anything to do with the theme.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Australia SO doesn't look like this >_> But I'm sure you can see what SHOULD be Australia in this. XD; Anyway, really bad... D:

Back