• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh pffft.

Who cares whether you update the banner or not? It's not like it's the end of the world if I blur out a c4d. <_< In fact, doesn't that just make it more apparent that it's mine and I didn't just rip it from somebody else?

And Visual, I love how you're against all these rules, but you were the one who made them in the first place. xD I definitely remember the "SoTW" from your rules, and the "You may not change your entry after you have posted" rule also came from you.

Either way Motsuko, both rules are amazingly pointless, so I vote we get rid of them.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    But I changed the rules after a few weeks saying you could edit ;(
    And I had more options, either have your name in your banner, the theme name or SOTW. :P

But I guess we get people to throw up some rules and then we can vote on which ones we want most?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    But I guess we get people to throw up some rules and then we can vote on which ones we want most?

No, I'm pretty sure we're getting rid of rules, not adding them. xD No voting required.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Haha, I don't mind not winning, but I'd have preferred you to have some competition. xP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I actually really like your banner… you can edit it throughout the week to tweak it up bit by bit. Your making it more art-sy rather than graphic-sey … if that makes sense. xD;
    Also I think he means everyone's concepts are too similar, by having their concepts as the theme rather than a part of the concept.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back