• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Muaaahhhh!" *CT's laziness controls his every decision*

I - I, don't think so...... U - Um, O - k -k. But on one condition, I can do it in the morning because I swear I am about to fall down from exauhstion. I am wiped....

Tomorrow I will make the text different, and whip out some kick tush cell shading :P

-edit-

Night, luvelys. *shot*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I quite like the chibi version… it gives a sort of artistic interpretation to it. Even if the FF12 cactuar looks like that. I like the way it says ca-tus it gives it a comical feel. xD
    It's as if CT is telling us what plant the cactuar is based on. xD
    I think you should enter the transparent one… although that may be because the cactus looks ok when using 10th anniv skin.

Ok I am gunna do 3 versions: the way it is as is (transparent) , the way it is (transparent) with soft cell coloring, then change the word Cactus to Cactuar and soft cell shading.....

Will be up soon, you guys should please pick one from an artistic standpoint :P

-edit-

I have changed my mind, I like this version the best. No opinions matter :P
    Signature of the Week

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I thought my entry would look weird without text and SOTW fit pretty nicely in that curve so... down with SOTW haters.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    That was exactly what I was thinking. xD
    Doing it on cartoony stuff is good like yoom-tah's sotw entry. My bad if you didn't use topaz because the quality is awesome. x3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Argghhhh, why do all FFvsXIII screenshots always turn out looking so LQ? DDD:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back