• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Us peoples from the internets don't do exercise.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Okay, you guys are just showing how immature and close-minded you really are. Honestly, I sucked it up and did anime and manga crap, and now I won and it's your guys turns to suck it up. Grow up and use your talent instead of acting like babies. I will not cater to your liking, it's my theme, and I say it should be my theme until you guys suck it up and enter something.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Thanks for the neg rep Nitrous, I was just saying I'm not going to enter, I find it kinda pitiful that you would go and neg rep me for something like that.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Thanks for the neg rep Nitrous, I was just saying I'm not going to enter, I find it kinda pitiful that you would go and neg rep me for something like that.
    Boo hoo, you lost 7 points. Cry me a river please. I worked hard on the tag I ended up winning with (even if there wasn't really a contest) and I've wanted to choose the theme for a while now. And now that I do, it's the first one in forever that has no entries and now you guys are complaining about my second theme? Do you have any idea how insulting that is to me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back