• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    alright, I need another sig check. I think It may be a little much o_o'
    Eh, I think it's fine. 500 x 300 limit wise it's alright, but for file size the Mawile is 500+ KB, kinda big, but I think it can fly. (Trapinch isn't big, only 100KB) If you're worried you could drop the Mawile. But yeah, sig looks a-okay to me.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Nope, you're within the limits still. Just remember that once those dragons hatch, they'll get taller, and THEN you won't be within the limits. Images inside of spoilers still count.

I know, I wasn't trying to over power you by putting them in a spoiler.
    But, do you know how much over the limit I will be once they do hatch?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Oh, I know you weren't. ^^; I wasn't trying to imply that, don't worry. :3 I was just reminding you, since a lot of people tend to not remember that.

And I don't know, no, because each of the dragons from that site are different. They keep growing, certain dragons are different sizes at different stages, etc.

Ok, thanks for your time. Once they hatch I'll probably just change the Mismagius to something smaller. =D

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
    I apologize for butting in... I just wanted my signature to be the right and correct size. I think the text above my signature picture oversizes it. And if I properly recall, hidden content is part of the signature. I just wanted it to be professionally looked at for any errors.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Before I trouble myself in putting up links in my signature, I wanna know if my signature's still within the limits... :\

Thankies in advance~

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Never was too confident in vertical signatures and just got myself a lovely disable tag, so I thought I'd check to see if it's a-okay now. (owo)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Thought the orientation could be alternated between horizontal and vertical as long as its the same or smaller than 500 x 300. (>A<)

That should do it then.

Pingouin_7

But would it be okay if I put the Shiny banner under the Teams banner instead of putting them on the same line?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back