• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Your signature is currently 320 x 140, so you still have 180 px of width and 160 of height left.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Checking on my signature...I added a banner earlier and got a sig notice saying "you're 1200x800 and taking up my whole screen" when I definitely know that wasn't true-the banner was barely bigger than my previous one and that was mega tiny!

Either way, I've deleted the banner. Am I OK? >_<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Thanks ^_^ Is there any way to tell the size before hand? I'd like to shrink my links and make the text more compact but still readable. Is there something in the user panel that tells you what your current size of signature is? I want to add a different banner to it.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    just checking to see if my sig is ok, since I'm not sure about the size of it ._.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • To check the size of an image, just left-click on it and choose "properties".

Crystal Shaymin, your signature is 349 x 86, so it's correct.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • How do you figure it out including text? And also since I changed my banner I was wondering how much space I have left. Again:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Hello Beachboy (or any other mods out there =P) just checking how my signature is doing? Within limits or not?

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
    Years
  • Just asking
    These limits (wich i suppose are made to prevent signature flooding) are optimized for 800x600 users? Don't you think that they could be modeled after 1024x768 users (or above), who are the majority?

Years
  • According to the statistics, a good number of people still use the screen resolution of 800x600. Though it may be insisted that 1024x768+ is most conventional and commonly used, we try to be fair to all members by enforcing limits that adhere to all resolutions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back