• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Zise

zZz
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    Curious to know if I'm guilty of having a big signature. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's been awhile and I forgot the exact rules. x_X

Is this new signature acceptable or do I have to knock off a couple of my pokés, considering I'll switch them to animated versions once I can find them?

Years
  • It's been awhile and I forgot the exact rules. x_X

Is this new signature acceptable or do I have to knock off a couple of my pokés, considering I'll switch them to animated versions once I can find them?
    Unfortunately, Drapion causes your signature to go 17px past the width limit :( so I'd suggest either resizing the images or dropping Drapion from the top line to beside Golbat, and then you should be fine :)

Outlier

What was wrong with my signature? I resized it until it was under 2 mb so what was the problem with it?

Years
  • What was wrong with my signature? I resized it until it was under 2 mb so what was the problem with it?
    What do you mean what was wrong with it? Your signature has never been disabled at all..? o_O

But your current one is within the limits, since it is exactly at 2 MB.

Back