• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Outlier

Well it's not showing up underneath my posts for some reason. I tried using different styles and still no luck.

Years
  • Well it's not showing up underneath my posts for some reason. I tried using different styles and still no luck.
    Do you have signatures disabled in your user control panel? If not, then please make sure that there's no ad blocker blocking your image and try it in other browsers as well.

Outlier

Chrome and Internet Explorer aren't showing it either. It was showing for me last night using the same browser. Not sure what went wrong. Might try reuploading my signature from a different gif hosting service. I'll figure it out.

There we go. I think the problem was the gif hoster I was using before shut down yesterday. That's my guess anyway.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Ok! now i have modified my sign! Please dont give any warnings, Just quietly tell what i am missing!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Now, Is it fine? I worked a lot and removed a banner from it! Minimized the text! How is it now?~_~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Size of your signature is about 350x224, while our maximum limit is 600x350; it's fine. (:

Back