• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Had a sig change, so please check! :>
    Thanks in advance!

You should probably set a default font colour, since I can't see the font colour on that background, but yeah overall it's within the limits. XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just checking in, it looks fine by glance but I want to know if the sound bar and text is all okay.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Is my signature okay? Because I've had alot of disabled signatures... One time because it was 16px too tall o_0

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Just wanting to check and make sure my sig is okay, too. Got some slight confusion about the pixel limit, so just wanna be sure everything is okay or not.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I think mine is, but I'm being over cautious >> haha n.n So, checkies please :'3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is mine fine? Just want to know how much room I have left before I hit limits.

You have about 10px in height left of text. In width you have about 95px left of text. Regarding images, you have 35px left of image in width.

Okay, so I fixed my sig, and I think it fits the 400px height. Does it?

If you remove the last userbar you'll be within the limits. Or alternatively change all text to size one. :)

I think mine is, but I'm being over cautious >> haha n.n So, checkies please :'3

It's pretty! But yup, within.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back