• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Does anyone know the song that plays during Gotta Catch Ya Later? Iirc it plays numerous times in that episode; such as the crossroads in the sunset scene. It also plays in some episodes in the early Hoenn saga as well. I've been looking for it for years now and it's a very beautiful song I'd want to listen to without dialogue. Thanks. :)

The dub version of the episode? The crossroads scene has only 4Kids dub music, so it is was never released. That whole episode seems mostly dub music

(rewatching that episode made me see a scene where Brock calls a rice ball an "onion". 4Kids, why.).

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    What was that movie?

A few years ago I was watching a Pokemon movie in which Ash wasn't the main protagonist and there were 2 new team rocket members. I watched it for like 5 mins and then I had to do something and I left, but it was very interesting as Team Rocket was very serious this time around. I checked the Pokemon films list, but they all have Ash as the protagonist? Can anyone tell me what that movie was please?

Guest123_x1

Forgive me for not understanding foreign languages, but I couldn't make out anything in the video that even resembled the "F" word.
    What point exactly (how many seconds) into the video did what you're talking about happen?

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
    Years
  • Were you watching The Legend of Thunder? That was set in Johto, had Jimmy (counterpart of Gold/Ethan) as the main character, and featured one-off TR members Attila and Hun. It was the first three episodes of Pokémon Chronicles and heavily featured Raikou, so it wasn't a movie per se.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Were you watching The Legend of Thunder? That was set in Johto, had Jimmy (counterpart of Gold/Ethan) as the main character, and featured one-off TR members Attila and Hun. It was the first three episodes of Pokémon Chronicles and heavily featured Raikou, so it wasn't a movie per se.

Here's your answer, OP

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Thank god I've been studying European for a bit, because that was Polish!

So, the title of that video from what I am trying to read is.... "Whore we are surrounded - Epic Pokemon moment".... what.
    And no, I didn't hear him say the f word what so ever in that clip.

1."The W word" works for females, i geuss here the "F word" works well
    2.Really? Thanks

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Were you watching The Legend of Thunder? That was set in Johto, had Jimmy (counterpart of Gold/Ethan) as the main character, and featured one-off TR members Attila and Hun. It was the first three episodes of Pokémon Chronicles and heavily featured Raikou, so it wasn't a movie per se.

I google searched and well... Thank You! It seems that's it. And it's not a movie, but an entire series! Is it any good?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Best Wishes series question

Why, at the beginning of "Pokemon Best Wishes", () Pikachu receives an electric attack by Zekrom?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Why, at the beginning of "Pokemon Best Wishes", () Pikachu receives an electric attack by Zekrom?
    iirc, Pikachu was deflecting some of Zekrom's lightning, Zekrom noticed and zapped him because he was annoyed? I guess? tbh it was just a convenient way of resetting Pika's power.

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    hello, just a quick question, why does jessi and james have white Rocket uniforms when the rest os T.R have black?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hello, just a quick question, why does jessi and james have white Rocket uniforms when the rest os T.R have black?
    Because of their fashion sense !
    They believe The regular TR Uniform is unfashionable So they came up with their own style of uniform (As they point it out in EP231)

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Because of their fashion sense !
    They believe The regular TR Uniform is unfashionable So they came up with their own style of uniform (As they point it out in EP231)

okay, thank you :) i prefer the black though :)

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    i have another question, about the judges of the battles, where can i find information about them? cant find anything on the wiki though

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    Professor Oak Segments

So this may be an unusual thing to ask but does anyone know where I can watch the Professor Oak Lecture shorts. I can find a small portion of the Kanto ones and when I watch XY subbed I can get them at times too but when there's a promotion I miss whatever one took place for that ep and I don't know where to go. Does anyone know? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread or if I broke a rule accidentally.

Last edited:

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    does there exist a region map of kanto region from the anime?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Quick opinions here. For season one should I buy this set which is the complete series in one huge box?
    81YRHuItRgL._SX385_.jpg

Or this three pack which is the one that came in a three set?
    91BgGWHSpDL._SY500_.jpg

There are advantages and disadvantages to both sets. No, I can't afford both versions right now. I can only afford one or the other.

Option 1 Good points:

1.) Takes up less space
    2.) Is cheaper than option 2
    3.) Isn't a huge box and only comes in one single box

Disadvantages of Option 1:

1.) Doesn't include the 'Beauty and the Beach' episode or, 'Holiday Hi-Jynx' even though they were dubbed
    2.) Set isn't uncut
    3.) No special features
    4.) Box is a bit thin

Option 2 Good points:

1.) Even though it's still missing, 'Beauty and the Beach' the other, 'Holiday Hi-Jynx' is included
    2.) The box art looks nicer
    3.) Isn't as thin as option 1

Disadvantages of Option 2:

1.) Missing the, 'Beauty and the Beach' episode even though it was dubbed
    2.) Isn't uncut
    3.) No special features
    4.) Takes up too much space
    5.) Costs more than option 1

Back