• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Has there been an episode that focused on Smeargle?

For such an old Pokemon I'm surprised I can't find an episode that actually focuses on it's Sketch move. I would have thought that could have been a crazy episode to have a smeargle knowing any move, but the only episodes I can find are The Art of Pokemon and the various pichu bros shorts, but I can't seem to find any that have it battle using it's Sketch move, are there any? Thanks!

Years
  • For such an old Pokemon I'm surprised I can't find an episode that actually focuses on it's Sketch move. I would have thought that could have been a crazy episode to have a smeargle knowing any move, but the only episodes I can find are The Art of Pokemon and the various pichu bros shorts, but I can't seem to find any that have it battle using it's Sketch move, are there any? Thanks!

According to Bulbapedia, Sketch has never been used in the anime. It has been seen in the manga though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Does anyone know a place where I can watch all pokemon anime for free? I know it exists, but I haven't found one.

Legally, you can watch Pokemon on: their website, and I believe Hulu has Pokemon Black & White. These two places. You can also watch it on the Pokemon TV app if you have a phone, ipad, tablet, etc. That's it. These three ways legally. Any other way is illegal.

Years
  • Legally, you can watch Pokemon on: their website, and I believe Hulu has Pokemon Black & White. These two places. You can also watch it on the Pokemon TV app if you have a phone, ipad, tablet, etc. That's it. These three ways legally. Any other way is illegal.

Also, the Pokemon TV app on your mobile devices is the same playlist as they have on their site.

If you or someone you know already has a Netflix subscription, there's also several seasons there. And Amazon has the Origins shorts if you're already paying for Prime.

And of course if you know someone with cable or satellite, Pokemon XY & Z is on Saturday mornings on Cartoon Network and Boomerang is running the Johto series periodically.

Granted, those ones all require paying someone, but if you're already paying for them then no reason not to use them to watch Pokemon.

Years
  • Also, the Pokemon TV app on your mobile devices is the same playlist as they have on their site.

If you or someone you know already has a Netflix subscription, there's also several seasons there. And Amazon has the Origins shorts if you're already paying for Prime.

And of course if you know someone with cable or satellite, Pokemon XY & Z is on Saturday mornings on Cartoon Network and Boomerang is running the Johto series periodically.

Granted, those ones all require paying someone, but if you're already paying for them then no reason not to use them to watch Pokemon.

I have no cable or netflix blah blah blah yeah

Years
  • I guess that means in your situation, the official Pokemon site (or even Hulu) seems to be your only option out of the suggestions we gave to you, even if it won't be entirely up-to-date with the episodes.

Years
  • Hiya~
    A question more regarding this section than the Anime itself:
    I am writing reviews for the Anime episodes from the very beginning, and I was thinking about moving these to PC, would that be allowed in this section? Presumably all in one thread, though then what happens if nobody comments on a review, so that I'd have to do a double post for the next one? I know one double post is allowed here, but it could still happen that in that case, I'd have to post three or more times in a row...

Years
  • Hiya~
    A question more regarding this section than the Anime itself:
    I am writing reviews for the Anime episodes from the very beginning, and I was thinking about moving these to PC, would that be allowed in this section? Presumably all in one thread, though then what happens if nobody comments on a review, so that I'd have to do a double post for the next one? I know one double post is allowed here, but it could still happen that in that case, I'd have to post three or more times in a row...

I would try contacting a member of higher staff since there's no current mod at the moment, and I think it'd be safe to ask first. Sheep would probably be the one I'd ask since she seems to be the one who posts in this section a fair bit.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    team rocket situations

Did any of the team rockets get squashed flat in any episode of any pokemon series? I have a bet going on with my friend on how many times it happens and need help finding episodes to prove her wrong. Any help and information would be appreciated.

Years
  • Hey, guys. Did you know what happens if Ash's Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie have been diagnosed as lacking their Mega Evolved forms at the Pokémon Center, being never able to Mega Evolve as result?

That has never been revealed, and is likely just a fan theory. It's most likely because the writers are trying to not allow Ash to use Mega Evolution and therefore have other trainers showcase them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Do you guys know how obedient all the Pokémon currently and formerly owned by Ash, Brock, Misty, Tracey, May, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Clemont, Serena and Jessie and James of Team Rocket are?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Do you guys know how obedient all the Pokémon currently and formerly owned by Ash, Brock, Misty, Tracey, May, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Clemont, Serena and Jessie and James of Team Rocket are?

No Pokemon have disobeyed any of these characters, with the exception of Ash's Charizard, Misty's Psyduck, Dawn's Mamoswine and Iris's Excadrill... which is common anime knowledge. So, quite obedient.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Pokemon bw

and all the old pokemons removed ?i only see new pokemons

and on Episode 678 he semd one of his pokemon because he have 7 pokemon what the pokemon he send ?

Back