• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
Years
  • Gameshark Cheat

Does anyone know a Gameshark cheat code for Pokemon Emerald to get Jirachi? Also for Celebi? I could also use some codes for Firered.... Those would be useful...

Last edited:

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Beta Trainer
    what gym leader are u having trouble with?

also, for the other post u had that got closed
    Geodede are found in the 1st level of the cave in dewford.
    they're kinda rare but worth finding if u'r still stuck on
    the 3rd gym, they'll also help loads in the 4th and 6th gyms.
    so I suggest u take some time to find one.

and Silver92
    you'd probably have better luck asking for that in the RSE codes section.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Silver92 said:
    Does anyone know a Gameshark cheat code for Pokemon Emerald to get Jirachi? Also for Celebi? I could also use some codes for Firered.... Those would be useful...

here is a site for any pokemon you want. you could make it an egg so that you can have it in your pokedex or not but you won't have an entry> here it is https://pokemonpalace.net/maker/

@dark venusaur and shanecdanis:
    sorry if i'm going to make you angry but thnx for the "help" cuz what you said i already knew, also about the sites, and i think i figured it out on my own. sorry again!

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • Beta Trainer said:
    Thanks! :)

Okay, I'm as far as Lavaridge town:

I have:
    Grovyl
    Masquerain
    Kirlia (soon to evolve)
    Swellow
    Electrike (soon to evolve)

okay i have once had the same problems as u
    u should train all ur pokemon to lvl 32 so u have higher lvl pokemon as her
    and ur kirlia and electrike should evolve
    get grovyle to lvl 34 or something and he will learn razor leaf which kiks butt
    and if u have any good tm's use em
    and since u have one space left in ur pokemon squad get a geodude since ur pokemon and weak against flying fire (NOT ALL OF THEM) so get a geodude and he will be a valuable member of ur squad i used kinda the same tactics and i won wooo

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    calanton said:
    @dark venusaur and shanecdanis:
    sorry if i'm going to make you angry but thnx for the "help" cuz what you said i already knew, also about the sites, and i think i figured it out on my own. sorry again!
    Well, if you already knew, why did you ask in the first place? LOL

BTW Mr S, that was good info for Beta Trainer. Personally I don't know why people don't start with Mudkip, which is the best of the three and owns the first four gyms by itself, but everyone has their favorites I guess.

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • yea i started with mudkip 2day and i relized it can go through every GYM except the 2nd but i now have a ralts so EASy and the last but they will also be weak against u
    i think torchic is the worst chose
    and got question here what moves do swampert learn after muddy water and at what lvl

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You probably won't, but I feel I have to say it anyway - PLEASE don't teach Pert Muddy Water. It has the same AP as Surf (95), but it is only 85% accurate, has 5 less PP and you cannot use it out of battle. It has to be the most useless move, unless a Poke can learn it and not Surf, which Pert can.

Also, as I have said before, Taillow/Swellow OWNS the second gym.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    shanecdavis said:
    Well, if you already knew, why did you ask in the first place? LOL

BTW Mr S, that was good info for Beta Trainer. Personally I don't know why people don't start with Mudkip, which is the best of the three and owns the first four gyms by itself, but everyone has their favorites I guess.

i was trying to say that i suddently undrestood my question that i did . thnx for posting to help anw!

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
  • No, When You Beat The Elite 4, Everyday Go to Lilycove Department Store and you Can Pick A lotto-Ticket. if it Matches Your Or Someone elses I.D. #, You get A Prize. If You Match All 5, You Get The Masterball. For Me, All I Get Is PP UP's. You Can Also Get One If Someone has one and They Attach It To One Of Their Pokemon and Trade That Pokemon.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I believe so, but it only has to match anywhere within the Poke's ID (i.e. first numbers, last number, somewhere in the middle). I am only aware of PP Ups and Master Balls as prizes. Exp Share for three? That is interesting.

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • i have once got another master ball in my old pokemon gold version but the 1st one i wasted on a sentret or something but i was young and that was the only time i have ever won in it but i do check up there daily

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • all the ID numbers have to match to get a masterball from the lottery thing.
    I got one once in ruby version, but I don't really check it often.

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • action replay is a code system which u plug in ur GBA or GB whatever that can activate cheats and u use em one pokemon its the easiest way of cheating on the games and i my one u can add new games but i broke mine on the first day if u want more info go to the cheat code thread in this same place * i cant be bothered to get a link* but some cheat systems mess up ur game

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • I have a question: ingame, is it worth capturing and raising a pokemon that you can only evolve to it's final evolution only through trade, and I don't have acces to trade? for example Geodude and Abra, since they can't evolve in Golem and Alakazam. But stil, Graveler and Kadabra are pretty strong...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back