• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    thats what i did with the acro bike. i held B and hopped along the first line. the second line was upwards so i tried to hop upwards but it didn`t let me

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • andrewv42 said:
    thats what i did with the acro bike. i held B and hopped along the first line. the second line was upwards so i tried to hop upwards but it didn`t let me
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That happens. It's really hard to pull off. You have to keep pressing those buttons over and over again until you actually move.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Doduo/Dodrio is the easiest way to breed Drill Peck onto Skarmory. Level up male Doduo and breed with female Skarmory. Easy peasy.

Note that Skarmory cannot learn Whirlwind as well as Drill Peck though, which is a shame. Roar will do as Soundproof Pokemon are rare anyway.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Must be a twins thing, I guess. Probably cos they are psychic too, they think with each other a lot so probably think like each other. That's my explanation for it anyway.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Trapinch is easier to train since it needs 1,059,860 EXP to reach Level 100, while Bagon needs 1,250,000. However, that doesn't mean a Flygon is better than a Salamence since Salamence have higher stats and can get Dragon Dance from breeding.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    But if you trained up Flygon up nicely following EV guidence i bet it would kick a Salamences butt
    Maybe... but what stops you from EV training a Salamence?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    what the best way to get medicham?

1. elvoving from meditite
    2. capturing from victory road

if its 1. then whats the easiest way to catch meditite
    if its 2. then whats the easiest way to catch medicham

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

In my opinion, catching Medicham from Victory Road since it saves you a bit of training plus it would already have learned one of its best moves – Hi Jump Kick – by that time. You'll miss out on Medicham's earlier special attacks, but that's okay because Medicham is meant to be a physical sweeper and not a special sweeper.

You can catch Medicham just like you catch any other Pokemon. Weaken it and throw a ball (Ultra Ball preffered).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    thanks. ive trained it up and it helped me defeat phoebe of the E4

im stuck on drake currently but ill do it eventually....

and i have a question. ive heard there are multiple "move trainers" houses around. where can i find them?

and i forgot where meteor falls was .....

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    What do you have to say to make that brat Walda cheer up? (Emerald Version only)

Meteor Falls is south of Fallarbor (or however you spell it) town.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • For some time now I've been looking for an FAQ or something where I can find the level-up moves of each pokemon. So far I've only found one for Ruby/Sapphire. I'm looking for one for Fire Red/Leaf Green. Can anyone help me? A link, a text, or just post it here (that would be a little too long though...)
    Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back