• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    What are the all the pokemon that can use the move "Low Kick."

I believe that this is one of the best moves in the game, reason being, it does more damage if the enemy is heavy.

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Anyone have any idea on how to know that you've got a shiny Charmander? 'Cause I'm trying to get one now, and I'm wondering if the picture of the Pok?mon when you press A at the Pok?ball will be shiny or that you have to check your party to see whether its shiny or not. Can anyone help?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well it will be in another colour! Also, o the first page of its stats and stuff, the thing will be green instead of blue.

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    well thats lame in my trategy guide it made it sound so cool

Dark Pokemaster

Dark Master
    Years
    Help

I would want to know how to pass the pokemon leage the most powerfull of my party are: Articuno:52 ZApdos:51 Moltres:50 and cahrizard:56 also I would want to know wath pokemons are strong against dragon type pokemon

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Dark Pokemaster said:
    I would want to know how to pass the pokemon leage the most powerfull of my party are: Articuno:52 ZApdos:51 Moltres:50 and cahrizard:56 also I would want to know wath pokemons are strong against dragon type pokemon

Remove Moltres from your party, you only need one Fire Type. Your Articuno can be used against Dragon types and Zapdos can take on Lorelei. I suggest you bring in a Water Pok?mon and try to balance your team out.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    NazfoMo- said:
    Remove Moltres from your party, you only need one Fire Type. Your Articuno can be used against Dragon types and Zapdos can take on Lorelei. I suggest you bring in a Water Pok?mon and try to balance your team out.
    Yes you only need one fire pokemon in your team
    Zapdos for loreli
    Charizard for agatha or bruno
    And dont really waste articuno becuase hes really affective against dragon pokemon so dont really use its ice type moves

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    Having Trouble With The Elite 4

i cant get past the first person here is my team any suggestions would pleasee be helpful

1. lvl 74 Charizard

2. lvl 50 Moltres

3. lvl 50 Zapdos

4. lvl 50 Articuno

5. lvl 44 Marowak

6. lvl 42 Primeape

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    In the Elited 4? Or Kanto?

mmmmmmmmm..........All weak! that's why! train from Motres to Primape Heres how I'd think you oughta battle the 1st one

Dark? Use a bug/fighting type

Dark/Water= use an eletric like Zapdos or a grass type
    Dark=Fighting/Bug
    Dark/???=PM me

You have to face dragon types,your rival is the champion! you have to beat ghost types and ice types!

(Ice=use Fire)
    (Ice/Water=use Electric)

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Articuno

I go to the SeaFoam Islands, and there is a cave. I go in the cave to find water. I use surf, but it says, "The current is moving to fast." What move do I need to get past that part, and get Articuno? Please, help!

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    LegendaryPokemonTamer said:
    I used to get stuck at that part

Use the boulders and move them around with Strength into the 2 holes which block the water current and then it leads you to Articuno.

Okay, thank you! I'm going to do that, now. Maybe.

EDIT: There are no boulders or holes! Are you talking about a different cave?

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    d-day.com said:
    :mew: :mew2: :mew: how do u catch mew in firered :mew: :mew2: :mew:

Without cheating you can get it only by trading it from Emerald. You can get it from Faraway Island in Emerald if you have an old sea chart.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    how many times has this been asked? i coulda sworn there were three threads running around about this *grumbles* you have to cheat, or go to a Nintendo premotion event that hasn't been announced yet. So basically, as of now, you have to cheat.

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    I think you need the Aurora ticket which only was availible in the America(n) ...... something like that! and what do you do when you get the Mystery Gift like the news of gift? (me and my friend are stuck on that)

Also the old lady on the 7 Island has 3x3 boxes that cover a door. How do you open it or make it open?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back