• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2004
    bad condition

My Latias cannot use secret power in contests because it has bad condition. How do I rectify bad condition? I used berries and protein, carbos, etc... but it still has bad condition. In Gold, you could get a haircut. what do I do?

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • have you tried pokeblocks? if so, i don't know what's wrong.

if you haven't, here's what you do:

1. get a pokeblock case from the little girl in the Slateport contest hall.
    2. in any contest hall (Verdanturf, Fallarbor, Slateport, and Lilycove), on the far right, there is an old man usually with other people.
    3. click on the white machine to start the Berry Blender.
    4. the screen will ask you to pick a berry from your bag. pick one and the machine will start.
    5. you'll see a small box with your name on it. each time the arrow passes it, press A.
    6. when it's finished, the screen will tell you the color, level, and feel of the pokeblock that was made.

you can access your pokeblocks by clicking on the pokeblock case in the Key Items pocket.

now, about your Latias, it depends on which contest you're entering that affects which color pokeblock to feed it. if you're entering a:

tough contest: Brown, Indigo, Liteblue, Purple, and Yellow
    cool contest: Gold, Gray, Purple, and Red
    smart contest: Gray, Green, and Liteblue
    beauty contest: Blue and Indigo
    cute contest: Brown, Gold, Gray, Olive, and Pink

hope that helped, and good luck!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • memyselfandi said:
    My Latias cannot use secret power in contests because it has bad condition. How do I rectify bad condition? I used berries and protein, carbos, etc... but it still has bad condition. In Gold, you could get a haircut. what do I do?

did you feed your latias too many blocks she doesn't like?

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

Since this thread is kinda inactive. Send all your questions on Pokemon R/S to me via email. I usually repond within 20 mintues of reciving it if im not somewhere else.(Ex.School, Store, Mall, Sleeping, etc..)

[email protected]

There you go, email me the questions & ill help you immediately!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Does anyone have any tips in catching Rayquaza? I am heavinga ehck of a time trying to catch him and its driving me mad! Please someone help me. If soemone could help me I would reatly appreciate it. Thanx.

DarkCharizardOfTheNight

Darkest of All
    Years
  • Steeleon said:
    Does anyone have any tips in catching Rayquaza? I am heavinga ehck of a time trying to catch him and its driving me mad! Please someone help me. If soemone could help me I would reatly appreciate it. Thanx.

hmm yea i heard something about using a shedinga [sp?] because almost none of Rayquaza's attacks will hit it unless its FLY so here's what u do:
    Have Shedinga with at least PROTECT and FALSE SWIPE and attack Rayquaza until its down to 1 hp.... uhm... use another pokemon to sleep it/paralyze it and then switch back to Shedinga and throw ultra balls at it... if it FLYs up then use PROTECT next move. DO NOT THROW A BALL AT IT! Good luck :D

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    When does Shedninja learn Protect and false swipe cause I have one.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Only Nincada can learn False Swipe, at level 25, so catch a Nincada again, do the Shedinja thing when it's level 25, (Everstone might help) and Shedinja can't learn Protect, teach it Protect by the TM 17.

EDIT to Xilion Sword90: Bagon learns it at 49, Shelgon learns it at 69 and Salamence learns it at 79, if u can't be bothered waiting that long, teach it using TM 02.

Last edited:

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Steeleon said:

if you have kyogre, train kyogre to lvl 52-56, then just have kyogre use ice beam on rayq once, and the HP will probably drop to 1-3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back