• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamesplom

Pie Eater
Years
  • Pokenav Trainers

I was just wondering if someone could give me a list of all of the 69 trainers in the pokenav and where they are.

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
  • Where can I find all the information about F/R and L/G? And about how it'll be different from red and blue.

Another question. If you use gameshark to catch a pokemon( make it appear) can it be detected? Is it any different from the same pokemon cought regularly? the code for deoxys dosn't let him appear on colloseum so that leads me to believe that any other pokemon got by that same code base would be different and may be detectable. any other pokemon appears on colloseum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Deoxys and Mew cannot be uploaded into Colosseum because NoA made Colosseum so that it can detect Deoxys and Mew and block it from being uploaded. You can only upload a Deoxys that was properly obtained through FRLG. IF you hack any other Pokemon, it should be fine. However, if you use a Pokemon Calculator/Maker, make sure the EVs you gave it do not go over the combined total of 510 or the game will know that Pokemon was hacked and not upload it.

Go to FRLG forum for information about it...

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • www.serebii.net

Best Pok?mon info site that I've seen. I'm pretty sure you can bring over Gameshark pok?mon, but it would be better to just wait for fr/lg to get Deoxys & not mess around with gameshark

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Deoxys and Mew cannot be uploaded into Colosseum because NoA made Colosseum so that it can detect Deoxys and Mew and block it from being uploaded. You can only upload a Deoxys that was properly obtained through FRLG. IF you hack any other Pokemon, it should be fine. However, if you use a Pokemon Calculator/Maker, make sure the EVs you gave it do not go over the combined total of 510 or the game will know that Pokemon was hacked and not upload it.

Go to FRLG forum for information about it...

actually, I don't think they can detect it if you...

a) shark for them in a game
    b) trade it to another game (doesn't have to be FRLG)
    c) then connect to col.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sadly, it's stuck on the useless Volbeat who needs a lot of luck to be able to baton pass tail glow to a special sweeper. The other one is Smeragle, who is really expected to use baton pass after spore.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 1. It's dragon scale... dragon claw is a TM ^_^; Dragon scale must be stolen from wild horseas and bagons

2. any ball is good... just use false swipe and put it to sleep, and mass whatever ball you got... personally I prefer ultra ball because my item farmers dig them up for free, other wise Pokeball because they cost the least

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ~Should that be asked in FRLG forum instead?? Unless they don't have a Simple Questions forum. Either way, I don't know. :cheeky: ~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • sorry if this has been asked already (I'm too lazy to look through this whole thread), but what prerequisites do you need before you see the blowout sale in the Lilycove Department store rooftop? Other than beating the E4?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ~Simply watch their ad on TV. Although I don't think it is absolutely nessesary. :paranoid: ~

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Feebas Questions

I'm fishing for Feebas. Does anyone know what happens if I fish the square Feebas is on and I screw up and do not get it on my hook?

Also, what happens if I fish for Feebas and I have to save and turn off the game? Does the location for Feebas change the next time I resume the game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back