• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    im gettin de sha vou of what happened with the last simple questions! i remember someone bein a smart allic and answered the example questions!
    Me too. It was at the old PC by a member named Celebi4546.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Ya whatever happened to him/her?

well i have an important question! :D is Tate a guy or a girl? :P im bein serious i can't figur it out! Tate can go either way it sounds like to me! :confused:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    E. Master, that was a pointless post that didn?t further the topic. Please avoid doing it.

You know when you talk to the woman in Slateport who looks at your lead Pok?mon, and, well, gives you an Effort Ribbon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Ya whatever happened to him/her?

well i have an important question! :D is Tate a guy or a girl? :P im bein serious i can't figur it out! Tate can go either way it sounds like to me! :confused:
    so is Tate a guy or a girl? im serious! :laugh: i cant figure it out!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They are girls.

There are some, reserved for Coliseum and other tournaments

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Southern Island:
    -a place where your version's "counterpart" eon sibling legendary is located. you can only access it by taking the boat with the eon ticket to this special place

Eon ticket:
    -legally given through promotions of various kinds... (which is nearly impossible to get for most of us). You cannot get it within the game.

Hee hee... suscribers to Nintendo Power (U.S. Mag) got on for free a few months ago...I don't have an e-reader, so I can't try it out...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *steals an Eon Ticket and an E-Reader* Now! Latios! be mmmiiinnnneeee!!! *the E-Reader explodes* oops... well i dont have an E-reader and i dont subscribe to Nintendo power...double loss for me... :'(

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I'm sure this could be considered a simple question and as I don't feel like wasting time by starting a new thread, I'll just ask my question here. Where do you get HM04 Strength in Ru/Sa?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It increases the amount of the berry I believe... or grow faster. But then all that matters is rain > no rain ^_^

If you're lazy, plan the berry in a place where it's always raining, then you don't even need to water at all.

Deranged

Secretly Popular
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    It increases the amount of the berry I believe... or grow faster. But then all that matters is rain > no rain ^_^

If you're lazy, plan the berry in a place where it's always raining, then you don't even need to water at all.

I've tried that, and not noticed any real difference.

Rt 120 I think always rains. Follow the Route after Fortree City, and take a Cutter. There should be an area you can plant three berries. It ALWAYS Rains there. I know of nowhere else (unless it's unique to each game - I wouldn't be surprised at anything at this point).

Oh well.
    :S

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Anyway right after I posted this I remembered how to get HM04. (Strength) You just use Rock Smash on the rocks in Rusturf Tunnel and then Wanda's boyfriend gives you HM04 because he's impressed.
    About the rain, I planted some berries on Route 120 and they seemed to grow faster than when I planted some berries on Route 116 and it didn't rain in Route 116 and it did on Route 120...I don't know if the rain does make a difference.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Deranged said:
    I've tried that, and not noticed any real difference.

Rt 120 I think always rains. Follow the Route after Fortree City, and take a Cutter. There should be an area you can plant three berries. It ALWAYS Rains there. I know of nowhere else (unless it's unique to each game - I wouldn't be surprised at anything at this point).

Oh well.
    :S

well i don't know for sure but i have seen it rain in the tall grass on route 119
    in a friends game - could be a glitch

Years
  • Ice demon said:
    well i don't know for sure but i have seen it rain in the tall grass on route 119
    in a friends game - could be a glitch

Not a glitch. At some points in the game, it will rain. It's a new "feature" that Nintendo added.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back