• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    I've recently started a Bidoof only run on Pearl and doing better than expected thanks to having an ice type hidden power to get past the first two gyms. On Platinum I'm currently training my team of Four (listed below in sig) to level 100, they are called the "E1337 Four", if you don't get the joke, "1337" is pronounced "leet".

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Whew, I just defeated the Tower Tycoon.. Second set! I was really amazed! Here's the battle video number for you all who have Platinum:

Spoiler:

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    At the moment, I'm gathering 150 filler pokemon so that I can do a huge transfer from a used Platinum copy that I bought. Let's just say that doing this is more annoying that it should be. DX

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    At the moment, I'm gathering 150 filler pokemon so that I can do a huge transfer from a used Platinum copy that I bought. Let's just say that doing this is more annoying that it should be. DX

I know how it feels. -_-

Growing a ton of EV reducing berries to totally redo my Swampert.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I was training up to level 30 before the third gym(on like my fourth restart of the game) and I had four of my team at level 30 but before I could save the game froze on me and I lost like 8 levels and 17hours of gameplay T_T

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    Currently training up a Gallade and a Gardevoir for in-game battles (I dont like Wi-Fi)

Those two make an awesome pair, but I dont know what moves would be good for them.

Also working on capturing all the legendaries. I currently have only Dialga and Palkia left for the non-event legendaries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well, I started a new game on Diamond.
    I just got the Forest Badge.

Team:

Sempter/Prinplup
    Male
    Level 20
    - Pound
    - Peak
    - Bubble
    - Metal Claw

Ludakk/Luxio
    Male
    Level 20
    - Tackle
    - Charge
    - Spark
    - Bite

Duscaria/Murkrow
    Female
    Level 22
    - Wing Attack
    - Astonish
    - Pursuit
    - Night Shade

Looking for a Budew in Eterna Forest to give Cut to :/.
    Lol, I just set my DSi's clock to noon instead of 9:20pm xD.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    IN DIAMOND - just defeated fantina nice and easy. currently training again my team for byron targeting lvl 54 for the whole team. might dig some treasures and hope for a fossil cause i haven't got any cranidos.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    In Diamond: Started again. Chose Turtwig. Currently have:

Grotle lv.19
    Starly lv.12
    Shinx lv.4
    Abra lv.14 (won't obey, coz i need a Kadabra to swap for another to get Alakazam)
    Geodude lv.8 (HM Slave)

I beat Roark, and so far out of all the pokes i've seen, the only one's i don't have are:
    Onix (OHKO'd with absorb, never seen one wild since)
    Psyduck (i know they're in Oreburgh gate, they're just scared)
    Chimchar (can't fffin get a decent trade until i get baby turtwigs (mine's female)

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I beat Cynthia, but before I could even get into the Hall of Fame and save the game, my mom comes into my room demanding that I hand over my DS Lite and get my butt to bed. T________T She left it on the table, so I'm taking it. O.o THAT WAS 15 MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT SHE TOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

But still, once I finish the battle, Hyouta will be level 81. Mukamisori should be level 83 or 84, I forget which. Hirenka will be level 84, close to 85.

EDIT:

Hyouta is still level 80. It took me a few turns to deal with Spiritomb because my first try was a Critical-Hit Hydro Cannon, so...yeah. I also had to use an X-Speed to deal with it so I could use Ice Beam on Garchomp. DX But I did better than before, so it was good.

And then I went and planted more berries, got a few more. Evolved some more Pokemon, working on filling up my Pokedex with missing things or stuff I was just too lazy to go catch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm. Training on Iron Island, about to take on Byron and the Canalave Gym (as soon as all my Pokemon are level 34+).

TEAM:

Maul/Machoke
    Male
    Level 33
    - Rock Tomb
    - Seismic Toss
    - Vital Throw (soon to be EQ)
    - Flamethrower

Sempter/Empoleon
    Male
    Level 36
    - Brine
    - Aerial Ace
    - Surf
    - Metal Claw

Duscaria/Murkrow
    Female
    Level 34
    - Wing Attack
    - Steel Wing
    - Assurance
    - Shadow Ball

Ludakk/Luxray
    Male
    Level 33
    - Strength
    - Thunderbolt
    - Charge
    - Bite

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Currently training my team up to level 30 in Wayward Cave with Mia. Once I get all my team to level 30 will fight Fantina. Playing Platinum. My team is:
    lvl 30 Treecko
    lvl 30 Manaphy
    lvl 27 Gible
    lvl 30 Ralts
    lvl 25 Chimchar
    lvl 26 Starly

Miniduffa

Pokeshipper and Proud
    Years
    Training my Toreterra, Luxray, Golem, Lopunny, Scizor and Gyarados for the battle against Volkner. They're all ranging from Lv. 49 to 51.

Oh, on Platinum btw :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    On platinum currently EV training my Eevees before they evolve (harder than it sounds with Umbreon/Espeon, as i need them lv.36 for Baton Pass).

Also attempting to grow Rowap and Babiri berries. After 2 days Babiri sprouted!!!

Also, trying to make surea all Eevees get pokerus off my shiny Latis (good trading or wot??both come with pokerus!!)

lol. hard to believe EV training is nrly as boring as the 400 mile car journey i was on.

Ikitsumi

Years
    So like yeah.

I finally got my two remaining Kanto starters into my game. Funnily enough, I got a Jolly female Bulbasaur, which is just as good as the Docile-natured one I started off with. :3 This is very good~

And I'm still planting berries to get that decor.

And I'm training my team to 85 or higher to take on the E4 again. After that, no need to grind relentlessly~ <3

Let's see...I'm also taking on the Frontier again. I want to get my Gold Print for the Arcade and want to get Silver Prints and more for the others.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    yeah i was just lucky enough to dig a skull fossil have my very cranidos in diamond.

still training my team up until now for the six gym.

Ikitsumi

Years
    My only decoration for my Villa left is my Piano, and to do that, I have to beat the E4 8 more times. Thus I must train my team. Staraptor (Mukamisori) and Empoleon (Hirenka) are both level 85, so there's no need to train them. Right now I'm training Lucario (Hyouta). I'm simultaniously taking this opportunity to level up my Ivysaur (MITZI).

And I caught a Qwilfish on Iron Island. :D Just caught a Sunkern too~ AND I FINALLY FOUND CHERUBI and both a female and male Burmy!!!

Back