• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    I finally defeated the Tower Tycoon and his team of Legendaries. Umbreon beated Cresselia, and Gallade beated Regigigas and Heatran.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well, as your asking XD

I deafeated Cyrus for the last time, caught Palkia, and two of the Trio, Now wanting to get my team all to level 50 before entering Volkners gym.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I woke up early this morning to get an hour on my beloved Pearl ^0^

So its not terribly exciting but I have been raised my team up in the patch of grass just after where the "holiday homes" are. It has 40s-42s and is really helpful for team leveling. So far only Leafeon is level 50 but I'm working on it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    randomly today, I went to see the belt guy near palpark. He wanted to see a lv.74 Pokemon- AND IN MY PARTY WAS MY LV.74 CHARIZARD.

Ironic. I got the Black Belt :p

Unfortunely, I got NOTHING from the lottery.... I can almost swear the hacked Charizard I had had the same ID....... THIS IS WHY ID ON'T RELESE POKEMON THAT ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH A CERTAIN ID!!!!!! >.<

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    about a month ago i bred shiny scyther with perfect ivs man it was awesome its lvl 96 now and is scizzor i also got shiny infernape but stats were the usual.. nm tho still a shiny

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've headed to Sunnyshore and I have skipped my battle with Volkner and I'm training up my team on the open seas until I get upto the water fall then I will head for Volkner.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    For the 6th day in a row, nothing obtained in the Lottery (I have all the last digits for ID, so I'm presuming theres a limit to how many things you can win with that alone)

Finally got around to linking Ranger to Diamond, hatched egg getting my second manaphy, put the first one I had in the day care finally and obtained Phione.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Since my power went out, I gave my games some personal love while in the dark.. o.O

On Pearl, I chained for a shiny Swablu but it busted at the 30s. Got a PP up at the lottery, explored the unown ruins, played with the seals, palparked my shinies from emerald, and rearranged my boxes.

Diamond, did some soft resets for Cresselia but I wanted to train up my team a bit. I went around Stark mountain and won in the battle tower and whatnot. Yeah not much. :<

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I finnished training on the sea, Slightly disappointed that Mismagius isnt yet level 55, I went and spoke to Julia and got me the ribbon. I then went and got the seals case and bought some seals.

Finally, I got myself ready for Sunnyshore gym.

Back